Grim Misadventure #84: Build 28 Preview

very disappointment :frowning:

What part of ā€œdevotion is on schedule for later this month(paraphrased)ā€ gave you the impression that it was delayed?

>2015
>Grim Misadventure 84
>People still thinking that new Misadventures = release of new content.

All these exciting news comming your way and thatā€™s all you can say? That youā€™re very dissapointed???

Wowā€¦

Haters gonna hate, and Iā€™m gonna hate haters.

Is my opinion. sorry for this

Maybe you did not see it but in less than 3 weeks we will be able to :

• Level up to 60
  • Use devotion (50 different celestial powers that also applies to pets)
  • Use last tier or relic, a lot of them granting new skills

These new features combined will open up a lot of new builds and possibilites !
And even more content with the opening of Act 4.

In the meantime there are other aRPG like Van Helsing, Torchlight 2 with modsā€¦
However if B28 is coming end of november and there is still the dungeons like SoT and legendary items with their skills to add is the release date still planned for december 2015 ?

We will have access fully to the law 4, or in part, and it is not clear, you said?
And will open the following difficulties, in the upcoming build or not?
Come on guys!!! Iā€™m really, really happy for YOU GUYS!!! Keep it up!!! In the future, that you have created, at least, at least two, the same masterpiece of a game!!!
And last question: did You accurately complete this yearā€™s game, that is, in the new year(new year holidays), it will be expected to\play in the full release of the game, Yes, am I right???
Or, you will issue a completely act 4, and in the latest upcoming build B, can completely tolerance for games, and steps of torment, and the future of game difficulty???

Zantai ā€¦ i would like to profess my undying man love to youā€¦ You have now made the feature i loved most about PoE apart of GDā€¦ My minion army will crush the world !!!

PS: also could we get a added snippet to skills that scale with %pet dmg stating soā€¦ Some skills like Manticore feel like they do not scale with player dmg but seem like they should.

Wow there is going to be so much
content in B28, itā€™s probably the biggest
content release yet.

Amazing job, Crate Entertainment team!
Donā€™t worry about the complainers, when
B28 is released theyā€™ll enjoy the content
and be quietā€¦ for a little bit atleast, hahah.

B28 will definitely be fun for us all
and again, great job!

I love this game

Just because you had unrealistic expectations (all of act 4, higher difficulties and legendaries all in B28)ā€¦ none of this was ever promised, heck, it was not even realisticā€¦

but all content will b28? you can not solve at least this doubt? Thank you

Zantaiā€¦ Curious on how this will affect summon skills that allow multiplesā€¦ I can already see skills like ā€œSwarm Mindā€ from Primal Instinct becoming overly op with this. On that same note i like op combinations of gear / skills Especially with rare and hard to aquire equipment. I still think itā€™s going to be hilarious to see skills like have their devotion attribute modified by a +500% modifier due to the attribute being replicated over multiple copies =) ā€¦ This will make pet builds using IEE actually viable ! ā€¦ So much love ! ā€¦ So much LOVE !

IEE pet builds really lost their viability when you separated Demolitionist skills from %pet Dmg.

Not all content will be in B28. They said devotion, level increase and the opening of act 4. Not sure whatā€™s confusing about that.

In the past, they said the game would be content complete by year end. Thatā€™s 1.5 months away.

Looks great. The game is really coming together well. Man itā€™ll be even more amazing than most of us thought!

Any clue if the nightmare/hell difficulties will be included in the 28 build? :eek:

How unexpected :p, this content will be amazing!

I am with Mambaā€¦

i would have loved to see legendaries but ā€¦ I am more than happy enough with Devotion. The new Relics are going to give me a reason to start farming up resources again. Devotion alone is going to make me play for anouther 300 hoursā€¦

God bless crate and their awesomeness. The replayability they are adding to this game is insaine. The only thing they are missing for replayability is a randomized map like how Torchlight 2 handles it. I like the static world map just the way it is. I would love to see some Randomized difficulty maps like how POE / Torchlight handle it. I donā€™t like how POE handles it thought. I like the idea of the content though.

Aside from Devotion, obviouslyā€¦ Iā€™m really happy about getting to finally reach Fort Ikon and be able to work on the remaining two factions, plus the amazing Asterkarn Mountainsā€¦

Wow, this is gonna be so awesome! ThereĀ“s not one thing about B28 that IĀ“m not hyped about^^. And yes, I greatly appreciate the new lvl cap, crate :):slight_smile:

+1 But I thought you were going to quit playing GD anyway :wink:

From what i know, they never planned to release the game in december. They said if the game was finished by October, then they will launch it in November. In other case, they said it will be launch in Q1 2016 since they donā€™t want to compete with Christmas blockbusters.

Anyways, I donā€™t think the game will be ready to launch in Q1 neither. May seems the more reasonable date to me for release.