Grim Misadventure #85: The Stats of Legends

Grim Misadventures continues! Last time, we left you with a preview of our upcoming Build 28. This major update is bound to shake things up as we introduce our final layer of character customization, the Devotion System. And the best part is, its release is right around the corner as we apply our finishes touches.

There is one other thing that is highly anticipated, however, that was not quite ready for Build 28. Instead, you can look forward to it in our December update. I’m referring to Legendary items, the highest tier of equipment in Grim Dawn. In the past, we have shown you some of the art of these amazing items, but their attributes have remained a mystery. Today, we are ready to lift the curtain on some of our Legendaries.

Take a look below:

Bane of the Winter King

Blood Orb of Ch’thon

Grim Fate

Gutripper

Mindwarp

Skybreach Bulwark

With over 240 Legendaries in the game, these are just a small sample. That number includes 17 Legendary tier sets for you to discover, but we’ll let you uncover those on your own with Build 29!

A Mysterious Set of Great Mystery

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 12/07/2015 for our regular development updates!

Glorious! Simply glorious!

Nice level 100 and 5th inventory bag, btw :wink:

I’m drooling so hard.

Great viewing item. Saw i typo on the second picture “Blood Orb of Cht’thon” instead of “Blood Orb of Ch’thon”.

I’m gonna joy puke on the screen I can’t wait!:smiley:

I like that Legendary Skybreach shield, i was planning to do mod an item with the same effect : on block casts a chain lightning effect.Really great !
Also the set has an awesome look :), just hope expansion will allow some kind of wardrobe / transmogrification to look like whatever we find smart.

Good stuff!

SICK!

Man that Bane of the Winter King is AWESOME! Flavor text makes it so much cooler as well! More flavor text!

YEEEES!

Aww i ws hoping for release today :’(
and i ws going to go farm legendairy’s :’(

also saw this!!!

can’t wait for it, Hype :D:D

those Legendaries are looking so awesome!

Somehow I’m not surprised with the bane of the winter king stats

Gutripper is a rifle?

Shh, no extra bag!

Don’t read too much into the level 100 character. That’s one of my oldest cheater characters. :wink:

First thought: MUST HAVE!

Want B28, want it noooowwwww…!!! Throws a tanrum like a 2 year old

Grim fate’s proc… corpse explosiom has come to GD, this pleases me

Can’t ever let me have anything, can you? :cry:
Looking forward to Grim Dawn’s secret final boss: Zantai the Dream Smasher :eek:

Definition of TEASE:

to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it

Right around the corner.

:wink:

I think I wasn´t that exited to play a game since the release of World of Warcraft, back in …argh… I am old.

Hm …legendaries… the possibilities …sigh.
I think I need a cold shower. :eek:

Well thats a whole lot of caster / melee nonsense… what about some Rifle love eh?

Holy crap… those items looks amazing, plust that all that powah…

Loved that Legendary shield… definitely gonna out it to good use! :stuck_out_tongue:

Next Misadventure?