Grim Misadventure #85: The Stats of Legends

this is sick, and i cant wait for a new update!
GD will become best ARPG when it will be released thats for sure

Since we have 13 item slots, what is the maximum number of parts required to complete a set

Looks great - can’t wait!

Great update as usual. I am itching to start playing agin. I have been pretty much idle because I did not want to play and lose experience gain on my level 50s. When B28 hits I will be diving in the deep end.

Believe it or not…

This one here is a rifle. Read it’s skill description.

((
Was good idea for cap lvl hero is 100
But wep cap 75

< just more points for trees

Hmm, i thought this one was a dagger, interesting… something good then!

That being said, its really hard to support pierce builds specially with rifle, not exactly what i was thinking about… Good proc, but pretty bad stats otherwise.

We all know how good bleed dmg is… Right? … Right?!

cant wait to own them!!!

A rifle? But why? :cry:

Craving to leave your enemies bleeding out without shooting them first? There are melee options for that as well.

This rifle encourages a Blademaster build (kinda odd combination, but it’s because of the Bleed in there).

Did you see it’s bleeding bonuses? This one might make bleed builds A LOT more powerful, not tomenton the advantage of range…

Amazing. great Misadventure. Im very happy :smiley:

Yea sadly if this had maybe say, allowed cadence fighting form to WORK with rifles, then it would be viable, but as it is now, nope waisted slot

These legendaries look great, although it’s the Devotion system that really has me salivating. Looking forward to B28.

Grim Fate’s proc makes me want to build a Saboteur. I’m glad to see another example of a ‘chance on enemy death’ proc. Those poor trash mobs.

Mindwarp looks interesting, although I’m unsure of the skill mechanics. There’s no mention of a cooldown or energy cost in the skill description.

The first sentence of Heart of the Winter King’s flavour text seems very clunky to me. Here’s my suggestion. I hope I’m not being overly pedantic.

The Winter King was a savage, yet just, ruler. He fiercely defended his homeland besides his loyal white wolf, whom he called father.

Smashing!-I typed amazing and my phone auto corrected it to smashing, I like it!

13 :wink:

Single target ranged is simply just not as good as firestrike, it wont be used except for off the wall play. unless there are ways to make it aoe in some form that we are not yet aware of.

Nice catch!
EDIT: Just read what Zantai said about the 5th bag and the lvl 100.
Yep it’s glorious!
Mindwrap skill with no cooldown? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait! :smiley:

Looking good, but I can’t help but feel a bit sad that B28 won’t be comming up today. :frowning:

Now I’m probably only be able to play it on the next month, since tomorrow, I’m going on a trip for 2 weeks, so no GD for me untill I get back home. :cry:

A rifle that causes bleeds and gives +3 to Fighting Form/Deadly Momentum? Seems like quite a bit of single target with no mob clearing capabilities.

Otherwise, looks great – especially the shield which casts Chain Lightning on block!

There is a lot of ways to compensate for that single ranged damage, though… Remember, Devotion procs, Relic skills, etc.

I think it will work. :wink: