Grim Misadventure #87: Build 29 Preview

OMG Awesome!! Will there be any further voice acting?

are we there yet?
soon…very soon
3 years wait almost done. :smiley:

The highest level legendary will be 75, at least that’s what I gathered from the post.
Bear in mind that in Titan Quest, the highest level legendary required level 61, and that game had a level cap of 75. If I had to guess, I’d guess either 90 or 100 for Grim Dawn.

For b29 it’s 75, as said.
So it should remain the same until expansions, since we also get the new difficulties in b29.

Dont know but i think level cap atleast need to be 80 or 85.

Wut? Which armor looks Daedric?

Pretty sure I did not confirm anything. :wink:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I can’t wait for B29 to go live.

Nice job, guys, thanks for all the hard work! :smiley:

------------**--:rolleyes:

Does the next build include a level cap increase as well so we can try out these level 70 equipment?

The new armor set looks great. Looking forward to the higher difficulties. But:

As I asked in this thread, is there any rationale for how you determine whether a devotion can be assigned to a skill, or are you guys doing this on an ad hoc basis? I can’t see a consistent pattern. This makes it difficult to plan builds without having the game running and a character with the appropriate masteries selected.

Oh…I can see something here :stuck_out_tongue:
Only the item range is from 50 to 75 in this build, but we don’t know yet about level cap huhuhu

we are about to hit a new ‘user online at the forum’ record :slight_smile:

I cannot wait. I want to try the harder difficulties and see how challenging they get . Can’t wait!!! I need an Xmas gift this year

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I have been waiting for this specific release for a LONG LONG time!! :smiley: “Can’t wait!” X10! :slight_smile:

As it says in the first post. Yes.

Content complete! The end is near!!! Repent with B29!!!

Okay let’s ask in a roundabout way: Should I invite people over for new years eve or not?

Really good stuff, can’t even begin to imagine how awesome it must feel for you guys that made this if it does for us waiting for it.
So many years of waiting but the results speak for themselves. Keep it up :wink:

It did not say. Only about the equipment themselves.

Great as always, Crate!
The hype is increasing, less than 11 days to play B29 !

Great news. Ya know, later this month could mean an hour from now. Can’t blame me for hoping.