Grim Misadventure #87: Build 29 Preview

i notice there’s no mention of the new level cap? you mention item levels. is the new player level cap 75?

With this update, you will gain access to the level 60-75 item range

Right now we can’t equip 61+ gear, so that would most likely mean that come B29, we’ll be able to level up to level 75 :V

ok! no problem. thanxs :slight_smile:

75, or more ?

Awesome, can’t wait!
Are there any plans to provide some way of identifying which shrines you’ve restored without visiting each one?

Yum high level faction gear :smiley: Concerning devotion changes:

Will Wind Devil be able to proc Elemental Seeker?

More. Don’t 've swayed by public opinion. Everything points to a higher cap. 3 difficulties not 2. Items in the database at one point went up to 90 via greens.

Developers explicitly not saying it’s 75.

The fact that builds look like they need more skill points than 75 would give.

Plus having levels over 75 will alleviate a loooot of complaints about meeting item stat requirements.
I expect a higher cap

Necropolis and Bastion of Chaos rogue like dungeon looks awesome, legs are awesome, quarter master items are awesome, devotion tweaks are awesome, empowered relics are awesome, cap rise is awesome! Everything is awesome!

Christmas can come!

AWESOME!

ok so with this build 29 you’ll release the whole content…

what’s next?

max lvl 75 ? will you increase this even further?
will you add some extra stuff ( bosses , side quest , new areas ) on higher difficulties?

is there anything else left for Build 30 ?

official release is like Q1 2016.

if everything is out in Build 29 what’s left ?

Survival mode, Modding, and last but not least, difficulty adjustments. :slight_smile:

Survival mode.
Polish.
Balance changes based on feedback.
Bug fixes and final optimizations.
And perhaps some more items goodies and secret thrown in here and there.

It’s the final countdownnnnnnn.

Balancing, bugfixing, and polish.

I think survival mode is supposed to come out post-release.

A quick question for the developers : will there be empowered version of the rare and epic relics?

If they said that we will get access to lvl 60-75 gears, it obviously means that we’ll get a lvl cap increase. :rolleyes:

Some of them we did not want on AoE skills due to the proc rate, some just don’t play along nicely. Some just straight up created issues.

In any case, some of these decisions have been reversed based on feedback, observations and tech.

Pets cannot summon pets.

Build 30 will be bug fixing, balancing and polish.

Survival Mode and modding tools are post-release features. Not sure the modding tools will be ready at release day, but we will see.

No plans to make Empowered Empowered Relics.

Shouldn’t you making ragdoll physics worse? Who wants well behaved ragdoll physics?

Well done Crate team.

Man, I bet you guys are looking forward to releasing the full version of the game. It’s been a long road, but you’ve done an incredible job and the game is amazing. The whole journey has been unprecedented really.

Cheers to a hopefully great success and happy holidays. Enjoy it!

omfgthisissofreakingawesomeicantevenbreath!!! i am soooooo exited … we are so close!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk