Grim Misadventure #90: Arkovian Facelift

I may also start anew just for the sake of feeling new. Really i wished that i can have that feeling when stumbled upon GD for the first time. Watching new streamer play GD for their first time give that feeling a bit but not enough.

Anyway, i possibly just move all my char files somewhere so that my char screen is empty.

Like DeMasked said, it should be fun.

is the agro system getting fixed next build? as of now pet builds are not pleasent to play because of how it works -running around in circles, just because i casted a curse is a bit ridiculous. Maybe something like PoE does.

I miss original D3… It was going to be so good…

The environment looks are amazing!

It’s obviously an error. It should be D.R. for Dank Rafft. I’ll correct that once the modding kit is released.

I gotta say you guys really nailed it with this game.

Now this is what I was hoping to see. Something to set this apart from just another dungeon with dark bricks and torches.

Looks great.

Now I just hope I can finish the new Dying Light expansion/DLC before this gets released.

3pm here.

Waiting!:o

Don’t forget there’s more than one time zone in the world :wink:

mine is 9PM now :wink:

I think I would go to sleep a bit earlier.

9:30am here… usually get the news around 2pm

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Today comes the full version , isn’t it?

ฺB31 MAY come but I’ve heard that B31 is not yet considered a full release. :wink:

Today it’s only the changelog i think, not the update yet.

crate said that in february will be full release, and 22 is the better day for this! :smiley:

It’s neither the update nor the changelog.

Today a new Grim Misadventure will be posted, and it’s likely not a B31 preview because we already had that. Whether the patch will come today or not is entirely unrelated, and only once the patch is released, the patchnotes/changelog will be posted.

You just unmade my day.

The three previous updates were on a wednesday… So don’t get your hopes up that anything happens today.

OK, but I still have a little hope left.

Hey , i have a question about a Quote from Zantai and an new Feature :
There is one more thing coming with Build 31 though that should raise a few eyebrows. I won’t go into specifics, but I will leave you with just one image. ,

What is the Thing about it ?