Grim Misadventure #90: Arkovian Facelift

Looks good but portals to the entrances of undercity/steps of torment would be even better, similar to darkvale gate.

The weapon tease is intriguing! I hope it’s a new system to reroll the weapon mods and change some +1 to Occultist skills to a +1 Shaman skills. I would love to be able to use a weapon that is by default defined to be used by a Pyromancer and rerolled it so I could use it on my Witchblade instead.

Re-rolling weapon mods…now that would freaking ruin my life! :stuck_out_tongue:

I just had some update through steam - 21MB. Any news about it?

Just some C++ redistributable.

I hope to fix my bug with that. fingers crossed

stop this tease! I’m overexcited already.

Also that 21 mb update made me jump on the chair, those jokes are no fun…

Gah! The updated areas look great, reminds me of a post apocalyptic Titan Quest. So excited… before the content complete update, I only put it around 15 hours just to get a feel for the game. I really liked what I saw but I forced myself to stop and wait for release.

When the game became content complete, I couldn’t stop myself and I’m now at 80+ hours. And that’s with me still trying to stop myself from playing.

Are items not content, now?

If not, explain that sword with the blue meter gauge down the middle?

Also: EXPANSIONS.

Re: what I already have one of coming to me, given my support level. :cool:

Any chances of fixing 2handed animations?

What’s wrong with 2h melee animations?

The way character holds weapons? Holding a sledgehammer with… by?.. i dont know… hilt is just wrong. Swords ok though.

Happened to me too, nearly went nutz, more than I am now…

If you’re arguing with me about the game being content complete, you’re arguing with every single one of the Devs who’ve said quite clearly the game is content complete for this release.

It’s probably just a new graphic for an already existing sword/dagger. Doesn’t count as “content.”

TFW you are very excited about the new stuff and wants to reroll your all characters, but you can’t, because there is a new build comming up which will bring a lot of new stuff, so you have to wait 1-2 weeks more.

Sooooo awesome all that stuff. I’m patient but still i can not wait for the release.

I bet it will be released…

This friday!

What do u Think bout it?

Excelent work by the way. Thank u for what u re doing Crate!

These 3 pictures somehow reminds me of early Diablo 3 levels.I know some of you hate diablo 3 but I just said somehow reminding me only.

Reminds me of Diablo 3 levels

Old Arkovia 1st Pic (Diablo 3 really same atmosphere but worse than GD)

Old Arkovia 4th Pic

Arkovian Undercity 1st Pic

Didn’t seem that anyone ever responded to this, so I thought I would.

People delete things to give themselves a fresh start. As the game undergoes tweaks to systems, itemization, stats, etc. some people enjoy having a fresh start. There is no value in doing this in terms of overall power UNLESS a change to the game has ruined your build by changing things that you cannot change retroactively (points invested in mastery bars/stat allocation). So, no. A B28 character versus B31 character will have no inherent difference in power.

Once the game goes live, I might consider doing this just because my character log/stash/etc has become bloated with useless characters/useless items. That said, items that were a real pain to find, or that I use regularly, I will probably hold on to. Really, it’s just personal preference.

I may also start fresh and deleted the dozens of characters that I’ve made over the duration of development.

Progression will feel a lot more new when it comes to accumulating the items, components, and recipes. Should be fun.

Pretty much this, plus all that everybody said on the previous pages. I only saw it now.

My characters are all outdated and overleveled and stuck on Normal difficulty, without any Devotion shrine unlocked, so that is another reason why I waited this long to finally do my own wipe. :slight_smile: