Grim Misadventure #94: Something Stirs within the Shadows

I wonder if this’ll also be - maybe, probably not - the devs implementing some class recognition into dialogue. It’d be cool if there were specific dialogue choices for Occultists or Occultist-including classes.

Also looking forward ! Big thanks !

Really nice of you ! Thank you Crate team !

How intriguing.

Definitely interested in both the modding tools and this new addition to the game.

Hands down best game devs I’ve come across in a long time, if ever. Awesome game and developers who seem really passionate about their work, seems rare these days.

Thanks for the free content. Good luck with future ideas, content and projects.

I LOVE YOU, CRATE!!!

Inspiring news, thanks guys!

I am moderately pleased. :cool:

adjusts monocle

sips fancy drink

Sounds good, and I’m intrigued and wonder how this fits in with the current storyline. :slight_smile:

Can’t tell if this is the aetherial rogue-like or something else…

Either way, stoked. Not nearly as stoked as i am about those modding tools though!

I was not expecting anymore free content, thanks Crate. I wish I knew more people that like these types of games, all my friends already bought it.

Good news! But what about hotfixes/balancing round, will it come today or…?

Pretty cool!

I was just running through an area with this statue going “Huh… suspicious guy…” click click “Huh…”

If this is Dreeg I hope like completing the quest gives us a ring/medal/amulet that allows us to summon one of the three :smiley: all Summon Aspect of Dreeg and BOOM spines and eyeballs everywhere.

Hmm maybe it’s all 3? can see two faces and an eye at the top and dreeg seems to be all about the eyes…

Whoa! Free content incomming! :smiley:
Good job, can’t wait to see what awaits us!

sounds nice!

From the devotion:

Dreeg, the witch god, is said to have peered beyond the veil and witnessed the truth of all things. For that, the gods have cursed his mortal form into a spined abomination with a thousand lidless eyes. He now stands immortal guard over the veil, his peerless gaze ever watchful for those who would dare follow in his stead.

So Korvaak is probably Dreeg.

Aha! Content completer! Moar to do! MOAR!

Show us the other two Zantai, c’mon!

oh I can’t wait!

Did you mention heresy?

Anyways, very excited for new content!