Grim Misadventure #98: The Crucible Calls...

Barring any unexpected complications, you can look forward to the Hidden Path and patch 1.0.0.4 later this week!

But there are many big things still on the horizon for Grim Dawn and we can’t wait to share them all. While we continue to ramp up on exciting new content for you, Grim Misadventures will be switching to a 4-week update schedule, with additional posts when something major needs to be shared.

Once we are well along on the expansion and can share what’s coming more openly, we expect to return to the bi-weekly updates you enjoy. Check back on 06/27/2016 for the next Grim Misadventure!

Attachment: CrucibleTeaser01.jpg

Moooooaaarr!

Have any changes coming in 1.0.0.4 been influenced by what our modders have released thus far? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Oh, so that is the announcement for the first expansion ?

Wait… i’m along with Mamba on this

So we have the Hidden Path coming up

But what is the Crucible? Is that another update we can look forward to after Hidden Path or is that the expansion down the road?

the 4-week update makes sense i suppose, it isn’t EA anymore so there’s less things to announce/discuss. that sais i’m still as impatient as before to know what you have in mind for the future.

the Crucible looks like a shiny and quiet place anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume the crucible is their survival mode, and when there is more info about the expansion they’ll release it/go back to biweekly updates.

First post, and:

yay! Love the game and love seeing the Hidden Path coming this week!

Great work there, guys!

Woot. I love the game and it still has so much potential! Anxiously waiting.

That artwork looks very nice.

another great update! :smiley:

I hate to be in the minority here and be one of the naysayers. I would very much prefer fine-tuning patches to the gameplay rather than new content. I know 1.0.0.4 has some new tweaks, but AFAIK there isn’t anything for the off-the-chart dot damage, the necessity to have lots of health for Ultimate, the necessity of needing every resistances for melee builds, the OA/DA imbalance, sudden damage spike etc. etc. etc.

I find myself looking forward to Project Cornucopia more than the Hidden Path or even the expansion, unfortunately.

Hopefully there will be more updates on how the gameplay will be fine-tuned, but right now I am not even touching the game because it’s just no fun for me anymore, so new content doesn’t excite me anymore. YMMV, of course.

That’s exactly what 1.0.0.4 is about. This patch should bring a new life to offensive and defensive augments.

yay! can’t wait.

Zan, can we please get a answer what the Crucible is? Next update? Xpack? Survivor mode name?

Yeah thanks Crate :slight_smile: Looking forward to the new patch!

Thanks for update ! And I also believe that there will be poison’s otherwordly DOT adjusted in 1.0.0.4.
Thanks again !

Holy crap, stop teasing us with awesome stuff beyond our grap, will ya? :cry:

Ignore the sentence above, that shit is awesome! KEEP’EM COMING

Well smack me on thee tushie and call me Suzie. That thar looks like a new bit of loading screen art. Can’t wait to see it in 1.0.0.4!

Shiver me timbers. Arrr

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That is pretty awesome art in the poster!