[Grim Tools] Builds

I am not even sure what “guide” means in this context or what the minimum requirement is etc.

This is included in grimtools

The only “guide” feature it offers is why master of death exclusive is choosen.

This is one of the most “stupid” entries

it is a level 47 char with 30 min greatest hits showcase doing Fort Ikon through Seal of the Loghorrean in veteran…

the video descripion says he is following another guide

Ok so I entered a video and updated the GT link for this build of mine

Still it is not include in GT builds.

I wonder why? What else do I need to do?

My other builds got include but not this one for some reason.

On the recently created builds page, a handful of builds from earlier versions of 1.3 have disappeared. It now goes straight from 1.2.1.6 to 1.3.0.5, whereas before, there were some from 1.3.0.0, 1.3.0.4, etc. The builds are still on GT and can be searched for, they’re just not on the recent page.

It’s fixed now/

1 Like

Hello I was wondering why my build guide [FoA 1.3.0.3] Beginner build guide Cold Caster Evoker with the Awakened Eastern Set is not included?

It is a guide (clearly) and has video, it explains in the first post core skill and item choices.

What else I need to put in there for it to be included? Thanks in advance

For instance this one is included End game build - storm fang set I do not think that the first post contains a “detailed” explanation of items and skills :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours didn’t have proper youtube link for several days. I see “[no youtube link]” as reject reason in logs. During recent pass the crawler picked it up, because it found youtube link.

1 Like

My other builds did not have youtube links in the first post either but they were included.

So I thought if I add YT link to this one in the first post maybe it would work.

OR I just checked, some of my other builds have YT links to like (how to get fettan mask) stuff in the first post, so it seems that as long as ANY youtube video is linked in the first post, the build will be picked up :stuck_out_tongue:

My other builds did not have youtube links in the first post either but they were included.

So you are just saying that despite it clearly states that one of the conditions is “Youtube video is required in the first post”, you just ignored this and came here asking why your build is not included?
You found a really neat way of wasting my time, thanks man…

1 Like

videos was also inside a “details” tag

and there are builds included in the list that has no YT video of the build in question, some builds have YT links to other videos

and there are builds included that does not have a detailed explanation.

if you feel like you are wasting your time, simply do not reply you know? No one is forcing you to reply to random dudes on a forum

When I find incoherence in the phrasings of the conditions and the result of builds that are included, I feel like I am wasting my time a bit but that my own fault - no one is forcing me to have builds on that list :slight_smile: Clearly no “detailed” description is needed, only GT link and any GD gameplay video.

I have a first person added in my forum ignore list :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry about that. I will continue to support your work financially!

Sorry for trying to understand how your tool(s) work.

Dammitt would it be possible to make the build site filter include all item rarities with modifiers, like rare crafts and MIs? (weapons/medal/amulet/helmet slots)