[Grim Tools] Mod support

This is more difficult to fix than I assumed, so it’ll have to wait. I’ve added this to my todo list.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Dammitt

Hi @Dammitt

Does -% Skill Energy Cost affect active skills which consume energy/sec? And, if so, is this factored/calculated in Grimtools?
A quick test in-game with the Witch Doctors “Pierce the Veil” skill shows no effect (tested with a -10% Skill Energy Cost stat on a component). Correct me if this has any effect to any “active skill” in-game. Cast skills, obviously. In my mind, it should have an effect, especially with a skill with such a high active energy cost such as Pierce the Veil(125/sec at rank 12).

Thanks.

I don’t remember whether it affects active skills in game. In GT it is not accounted for, the values for energy cost you see in tooltips are the base ones.

Grim Tools now supports Reign Of Terror mod!

Here’s the list of available tools:

2 Likes

Grim Tools now supports GD League Season 4 mod!

1 Like
  • GT for [Mod] GD League Season 4 updated to Patch 9 (that was couple weeks ago actually, forgot to post it here)
  • GT for [Mod] Diablo 3 Classes updated to Patch 4.2
1 Like

Hi @Dammitt

Grimtools (D3 mod) appears to have a graphical issue & not displaying some item images, skills & some scaling issues too.
I’m using Google Chrome. Also not sure if this may be related to the recent Windows 10 update.

The issue should be fixed now.

Hi @Dammitt

Mostly fixed. D3 character classes are still missing some (or all) of there skill icons.

Thanks.

Hm, for some reason my internal tools can’t properly convert tex files to pngs for all skills in D3 masteries, all other textures are converted without any issues. That’s why these icons are not exported at all and are shown as blanks. I’ll look into this.

Edit: Looks like it might stay that way for now. At this point I have no idea how to convert these particular tex files to png, they seem to be using an unusual format…

All good Dammitt.

Let us know when you sort the issue.

I figured out the issue. Now it should definitely be fixed :smiley:

1 Like

You are a godsend.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome, thanks, Dammitt! (Weird writing it like this :sweat_smile:)

GT for [Mod] Diablo 3 Classes updated to Patch “D3finitive Edition”

GT for [Mod] GD League Season 4 updated to the latest Patch 11.1

3 Likes

GT for [Mod] Diablo 3 Classes updated with the latest mod data.

Grim Tools now supports GD League Season 5 mod!

GT for [Mod] Reign of Terror updated to patch 0.7.3.1.

2 Likes