GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

some people will eat you alive if you try to say smth like that and use this table as a reference. xd

jokes aside, neither you nor I have an authority enough to convince people whether smtg is underperfoming and why it is important (not to mention that our interest might simply contradict most people’s preferences or us just being whiners who wants powercreep to happen). So i guess thing are quite good as they are. Maybe some small tweaks here and there will change the current situation (if devs consider need of it). But i doubt that some great buffs are needed.

Inq isn’t that weak.
Vindicators are still good.
PRM and TSS Mage Hunters are good.
Purifiers are good shooters, but that’s the only neesha for them as soon as Sorcs and Shieldbreakers are just better in everything as casters.
Infiltrators and Tacticians lost a lot with Nadaan nerf. Before both had nice pierce builds like this and this. I do hope @Zantai will revert Nadaan nerf.
Deceiver works well as Radaggan. I tried to build Runebinder, bit it lacks a lot both offensively and defensively.

2 Likes

We still have aom inq ptsd :rofl:

2 Likes

My yugol nadaan blade master took a big hit on that nerf too. Losing a lot of conversion for flat from LA + flat on hungering reach.

1 Like

Allagast is one of the builds that works best as Mage Hunter and perhaps the only non-spamming skill that comes to mind.

I will update my lightning AAR as well, sub-5 in Crucible with SR 85 will get few points.

Also @mad_lee Invoker is top tier build for sure. Also great builds are Plasmo cold PRM and cold AAR. Fire AAR is also tanky and deals some damage. Maybe will update it in future. But my point is MH is top tier class!

One of the reasons some Inquisitor classes lack recent builds isn’t because they are weak but because most strong ones have been discovered some time ago. Well I don’t talk about Tactician or Apostate. Also nothing’s changed except few nerfs and people play/posts recently buffed gear/devotions or try funny and unorthodox builds.

1 Like

In my book it can comfortably farm Crucible (one of the most consistent casters in Crucible) and SR 75-76 and it is a great build.

But grey gives a lot of points to builds that can do SR 90 or celestials. Which personally I never rated because it usually required a lot of good piloting, fishing for mutators, a lot of cheese regarding camera and aggro abuse. You also had to skew the balance of the build towards tankiness (same as glassifying it for extra seconds off the timer in Crucible) which I never liked. And most importantly - there is no loot in SR90 which devalues that even further.

But it’s not my endgame table, so not up to me to decide, lol

2 Likes

And crucible doensn’t?

Hold up, CR has loot?!

1 Like

2 Likes

Personally I was always building for consistency. Crucible for me was a very good testing ground when you could balance your build between tankiness and damage and squeeze everything out of the build without making big sacrifices.

Hello, this is Uber. Your taxi driver will arrive in 5 mins. Destination - nursing home

2 Likes

I was just leaving

2 Likes

1 Like

i know how you [used to] build stuff, at the end of the day, you’ve taught me how to do it properly.

however, it’s impossible to judge performance based on “consistency and comfort” simply because there’s no way to measure the lattest one and the former can be easily abused. So sadly, you have ignore those things and look solely at the result of given pilot, no matter how many times they have tried to bring this “best result”

and no matter the absence of loot - people still play deep SR and it can be used as a metric. I don’t think that you will deny obvious limitations of CR and low SR, that deep SR can unveil.

oh, and the last: right now it’s utterly pointless to farm CR150-170.

1 Like

that’s why

Yeah, agree on that. I blame Zantai for making a 10 dollar game mode this unlucrative. After making it extra hard with all the blessings/banners nerfs and nerfing the shit out many many Crucible overperformers he never compensated it with good loot. Crucible has long been a sand box for very few builders to test their creations. If I was a casual player I would never even consider playing Crucible because how frustrating it is and because how ridiculously low its reward is compared to very simple and forgiving SR 65-66.

1 Like

At $5.99, you’re only 40% off from reality.

Calling it unlucrative is bonkers, especially when CR130-150 rewards like 95% of the loot of CR150-170 for less effort. Unfortunately some people insisted that CR170 be a valid form of farming instead of the challenge it was always intended to be.

But then again, everybody complains that their preferred farming method is inferior to someone else’s. Grass is greener I guess…

This is awfully off-topic though.

9 Likes

GD stash is free, infinite loot

2 Likes

that’s true.

you’d better make them paladins and post them here!

3 Likes

Please ensure they are Acid HoG Paladins :nerd_face:

Compared to SR 65-66 tho it still loses convincingly.

Was there ever a disclaimer in-game? Because unlike Shards above 80 (or 85) that have a clear disclaimer in game and don’t have loot Crucible has a clear cut “ending” in a form of 150-170 which does award loot.

You can cancel the loot for 150-170 and add few lines of text to Lokarr’s dialogue saying “That this is just for glory and challenge” then your point will be valid. Otherwise I am one frustrated customer who loved the game, paid 6 bucks for DLC, only to find out that it’s one of the hardest and most frustrating and punishing challenges in the game got the same loot as “pedestrian” SR 65-66 which does not cost extra buck, is much easier and not nearly as punishing for death.

Also, properly min-maxed Octavius or half Octavius Paladin with runes should be a beast. @Valinov had a variation of sorts.

2 Likes

In the end of the day we all play our favorite game only having different point of view
Sorry for offtop :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes