[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Hi I really love this tool makes things so much easier.

Just a question is something worng with resistances?

Same skills in game and tool same for devotions

When undressing
my in game resis are in the -45% to -9% where skills devs kick in
while Tool says I should be in the + in all resistances
(see attachment)
Its always 50% difference for top lane and 25% for bottom lane so it seems the tool isn’t set for ultimate but for normal

But the Tool says Ultimate in the top left or do I still need to switch it?

And some Prefixes/Suffixes are missing
Prefix
Purging for Legs
Resistant for Legs
Suffix
of Alacrity for Rings

are those I came across while building my char.

Hope this is all understandable english isnt my main language :slight_smile:

Cheers

Awesome tool !
Don’t know if that’s already been reported but:

• [li]removing skills by right click doesnt work for me on chrome (56), no error in [/li]the console
  • that would be a nice touch (yeah, not “usefull” per se) to be able to import a picture for the character

Thanks for report, there was an error in packaging script, but it’s fixed now.

Where are you trying to remove skills? From masteries? Are you sure that there all dependent skills/transmuters are removed?
As for the picture, this might be handy, but I’m not sure I want to spend my time on this.

Damnit you are quick :slight_smile:

Edit: Found Of Alacrity now didn’t know it differentiates between Rare and Magic!

My bad. Did some tests on firefox and check the extensions that could temper with the page content, and found it. It somehow goes bad with a chrome extesion named Linkclump
So I guess, not a bug from your side, sorry :slight_smile: (probably some sort of the usual js crap of click event stolen… ?)

Just posting this from my Steam thread for ya Dammitt

Why is this not sticky yet??? It deserves it!

Thanks for the heads up.

I’m more of a forum lurker than a poster, but I had to post a huge thanks/damn you for this tool.

This tool brings back memories of the hours I spent with the City of Heroes/Villains Mids Build tool trying to come up with min/max character concepts, then creating them in game to test out. I probably spent more time with the utility than playing the game in the end.

The huge thanks go towards: the chance to preconceive and toy around with build ideas before spending hours in game flapping about.

The damn you goes towards: the hours I’m spending on this tool rather than in game, and also the fact that during quiet time at work I’m playing around with ideas - instead of working :stuck_out_tongue:

Mainly a huge thanks though :slight_smile:

Hi Dammitt, here is my polish version of tags_calc.txt. I hope you will be able to give us also polish version of this tool… soon :slight_smile:

Take care!
GP.

I’ve checked the code and they just stop propagation for mouseUp events. That’s a one shitty extension from code perspective if you ask me.

That’s actually how it worked in offline build editor, but I decided to limit to actual max values. But I agree that it would be convenient to have a way to go above the limits, so I’ve added an option “Ignore mastery skill limits” in the menu.

Plus I’ve added translations to German, Spanish and Polish languages.

It’s been a week since the tool was released, well, “just” a week maybe, but still, judging by page visits there are very few people who use it. Perhaps not so many people know about it, or maybe there aren’t many people who are interested, given the fact how search works as was discussed earler in the thread, or maybe dissatisfied with devotion view which is laggy (its rendering should be rewritten to canvas). We’ll see how it goes, but if there’s no interest, I’ll probably won’t add new features, cause it’s just time consuming on my part.

Thanks, I’ll post on the Steam thread and let 'em know.

Give it time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Alot of people probably aren’t even aware and many are likely used to GrimCalc. I for one appreciate what you’ve done here and you’ve done very well indeed.

How to start another language version? Where’s the button? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok nevermind, I can see it here: http://www.grimtools.com/calc/pl/

Great, thanks!

that’s a great tool!
Is there a way to “save” the build other than use the create link button?

I think i’ll use it often, i’m not that good of a player, maybe it’ll help me improve if i plan my build beforehand.
And it’s great to kill time at school :rolleyes:.

Nice, its finally here!

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Part of it might be that GD in general seems to have calmed down for the moment. Many people are waiting for the expansion to really dive back in. Bump the thread a few times when the expansion drops, and I expect there’ll be a huge jump in views, and fast.

It’s genius! Thanks for the great work! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Very fine! :slight_smile:

Here the German files.

Hello Dammitt,

There is a litte problem with one of my Char’s!

» http://www.grimtools.com/calc/pd2jRv29

The 2nd weapon slot is empty!?

great tool! :D:D
i really appreciate your work. combining skill & item building is truly helpful.