[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Attack speed doesn’t affect Damage Per Hit.

I’ve said numerous times that AS for dw ranged is calculated incorrectly cause I don’t know the correct formula. AS for all other combinations is correct.
First time hearing about lifesteal issues.

Fixed. Only this particular item was affected.

Thanks, man!

He means dual wielding when lifesteal from each hand applies twice.

When is the new changes can show?like the Bound Wraith.
TKS for u update.

Item db and calc were updated to public 1.1.0.0.

(Version 1.1.0.0 / GD 1.1.0.0) When searching for specific criteria EA: “block” it only highlights stars with string in body not title.

PS: ty for all the hard werk, I use this a ton! almost as fun as the real game :rolleyes:

Will you still update the offline version of both build calc and item database? :frowning:

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks Dammitt for great work, this tool is gold.

One issue I have is usability on mobile.
I have an Android tablet and a phone. Tried the web version on Opera and Chrome, on both Devotions screen stutter terribly on move/zoom and I’m not able to actually commit points.
Also, can’t find the way to undo single skillpoint investment (right mouse click on pc).

Am I missing something, or is there a workaround?

Thanks

It’ll be updated when FG is released

Hey, I’m fully aware about performance on mobiles and there are TODOs regarding it in my list. But unfortunately it’s not a high priority, especially given the fact that I don’t have much free time lately and in the next 2-3 months. So you shouldn’t expect significant changes in that area. There are other features that I consider more important.

Have you considered making Retaliation damage work with conversion in grimtools? Not sure how much of a task that would be but it would be great to see it happen for builds that depend on it :smiley:

I have had this bug for a while now, my friend has also noticed it, no matter what gear is equipped, the image always looks the same, i have attempted to clear my cache and cookies, still the same. Would be great if you could look in to it :smiley:

If you mean that the guy in the middle doesn’t change gear, pretty sure that’s not a bug. His appearance is not designed to change.

In game the toon in the middle of the screen is a real 3d model that uses the game assets to dynamically change it’s appearance. Doing the same on GrimTools would require rewriting the entire tool to use some 3D web engine and embed all the game assets which would make for a huge data and possibly some copyright issues with Crate (they are nice with the community but i’m not sure they would appreciate to have their intellectual property stored on an external website).

Well, way too much troubles simply to have a toon with visible equipment. :rolleyes:

Wasn’t sure where to post so I thought I’d start here first. In Grimtools there are listed a lot of prefix’s named after the mastery combo’s. But when I use GD Stash those prefixes are nowhere to be found.

Not a bug. It’s not a game, so there’s no 3d model here.

Might be related to the fact that in GT all affixes show up as available for all items in a given category, but in reality they can be attached only to one of the items. This is gonna be fixed some day.

Update:

• Updated to patch 1.1.1.0 Hotfix 1, including most of FG content. Offline version is updated as well.
  • Fxed an issue related to devotion view renderer not being stopped when closing devotion view which could cause lags due to extra CPU consumption.
  • Fixed an issue with bonus physical damage from cunning being less than intended.
  • Fixed an issue with certain skill modifiers not showing up for certain pet / pseudo pet skills, e.g. Storm Totem.
  • Fixed an issue with certail skills not showing up in the list of skills that can be selected for left mouse button slot.

I might be doing something wrong but for me the new (online) version is missing the toolbar at the upper left corner thus making it impossible to access the settings or even to get a link to a build to bookmark it.

Edit: You’re still working super fast, kudos ;).

The site seems down. :undecided:

Is there an estimated time for the site to be back up?

^while I have no idea of that, is it possible to set up a mirror with the download version on a different source?
I know things happen, but that would potentially be helpful.
F.Ex. I never considered the offline version, until right now. :stuck_out_tongue:
But, no cigar.