[GrimTools] Build Calculator

The site is back up, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the continued effort.
I mightā€™ve spent more time in grimtools than grim dawn in recent weeks. :smiley:

Hey, Dammitt, may you, please, add to the buffs armor increase from Mythical Stonetreadersā€™s proc?

Why am i getting a ā€œInvalid Buildā€ red text?

you might have too much attribute points or skill points invested in your build

try to remove a few from those and see if goes away

i thought of that too cause its test named character that i use mostly on mods to see the classes but no attributes or extra points or anything. An older save of that character luckily doesnt have that issue tho

• Updated to the latest patch 1.1.1.1

I am a new player and am having a hard time finding where to find dps for my character using the build calculator. For instance in game i can see forcewave has roughly 14k dps. I wanted to use the build calc to improve my build but cant see the numbers.

I really did look but as i said, i have been playing less than a week though.

You can not see dps and such in Grim Tools.

Grim Tools only shows weapon damage

Thank you!

Hi Dammit, when will you be able to update the offline version?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the hard work!!

I might look into this, but perhaps this will have to wait until I review all buff detection logic, currently all skills that are offensive by default, are skipped as buffs, because they arenā€™t supposed to be buffs by my logic, however some of them include extras like the one you mentioned.

Iā€™ll post it on the weekend.

I donā€™t know if some one has reported this yet but damage character sheet doesnā€™t display proper values for retaliation when the damage is converted.

Letā€™s say you have 100% Physical to Lightning, in game your physical retaliation will become lightning retaliation and it is displayed properly but on GT it stays still physical ret while with standard damage with conversion it is displayed properly.

Thank you for doing what you do.

Yeah, someone already pointed that out. Retaliation conversion is not performed in GT at all. Hopefully I find time to fix this on the weekend.

All tools were updated to 1.1.1.2, calc included, but thereā€™s something odd with it after udpate, so itā€™s temporarily disabled.

Edit: Calc is up.
Edit2: Offline version is updated.

Ok people, grimtools is down until further notice. My hosting suspended my account presumably due to heavy load. Iā€™m gonna figure something out to fix this soon.

Did GrimTools go down?

It redirects to this page: https://www.grimtools.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Could you please upload the offline version of grimtools Build Calculator and probably others to cloud storage like Google Drive, Mega or moddb? This should help alot.
Thanks in advance

Tried to ping you in the Discord but now for some reason itā€™s like you donā€™t even exist there.

Just curious but I wonder if maybe you could work out something for hosting GrimTools with Crate somehowā€¦ not sure if it could even work like that but itā€™s just an idea a friend on Steam was suggesting since the tool is so damned integral with GD these days.

+1 for that!