[GrimTools] Checklist

Is this up to date?

I’ve been trying to complete my missing shrines and I’ve been to like 4 or 5 shrine sites and they aren’t there.

Am I crazy?

I doubt you’ve been getting this error for the past 2 days, because the issue appeared after the hosting was switched, I forgot to make quest reader file executable after it was copied. Anyway it’s working now.

It’s updated to FG, if you don’t have FG, then I don’t know, shrines might have been moved I guess.

Can I claim that not having this available felt like an eternity instead?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for fixing it. You rock.

you do need to upload your character and quest files, there is the guide inside the tool

i can’t find shrine in Devil’s Aquifer on Elite diff but it exist on your site. Plz update :slight_smile:

I’ll quote myself:

It’s updated to FG, if you don’t have FG, then I don’t know, shrines might have been moved I guess.

I’ll add DLC labels to checklist stuff in future, might look into it on the weekend.

Sorry noob here - I’ve linked my character’s save file but it seems that it doesn’t auto update? I still have to click everything manually. Am I doing something wrong? :frowning:

This is useful, thanks. But any way you could indicate what shrines are new to Forgotten Gods? With existing characters I need to find the ones added to the old maps in the expansion.

Since it’s a purely online tool, there’s no way to link a file on your computer with some site. You just uploaded save/quest files, its data was processed on the server and then the page was updated accordingly. So to be able to see your updated progress, you’ll have to upload your character again, there’s no other way.

I’ll add it in the near future, perhaps even this weekend.

Fantastic tool I have been using. Thanks for making it.

Any plans to highlight blueprints that we have obtained, or even epics and legs dropped (though this may be too much work)? Would be nice for purists, and also new players like me to track our progression.

It’s on my todo list, not sure when I get to it though.

i also get the message with the chrome browser today, all grim tools, all 6 page says in the chrome browser:

not safe and the https symbol in the bar is red

Edit:

Google Chrome ist auf dem neuesten Stand.
Version 74.0.3729.131 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Found a missing oneshot chest in Act 1.
Here’s the location:

There was never a oneshot chest, just Hidden Spoils.

There can’t be missing one shot chests / shrines in the checklist, because they are detected automatically by tool builder. Lore notes on the other hand is another matter.

Hello.

Whenever i try and import my characters player.gcd file, it seems like it does nothing.
I had it working the first time i used it, and i could see what shrines etc i was missnig.

But the last 2 days, its like it wont update.

How can i fix this?

That’s strange. There were no changes in the tool for some time and it seems to be working properly whern I tested it, so it’s probably some issue on your side. Can you try clearing browser cache or maybe trying another browser and check if it solves the problem?

Thanks for your response.

Ive tried on 2 different computers now, its the same thing.

Can it somehow be tied to my character?

Can you post your character file so I can take a look?