[GrimTools] Checklist

Devil’s aquifer shrine is not on Elite or Ultimate. Needs to be removed from checklist.

That depends on which version of the game you have. If you have Forgotten Gods then it does on both difficulties.

Fair enough. I wasn’t aware. So I guess the shrines this applies to needs some sort of note.

I’m getting this:

Capture

I’ve tried different browsers, and this particular example is a brand new character (does it to all characters).

Any ideas?

:slight_smile:

Below are two saves - A brand new one, and the original one I was trying to import. Thanks!

Saves.zip (16.7 KB)

Have the same problem, unable to read save file.

Dammit’s aware of the problem. Give him some time to get everything working properly.

The issue with save/quest file upload is fixed.

3 Likes

I forgot to update checklist since 1.1.5.0 came out, but no one seems to care :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, it’s updated now and includes new stuff from the recent patches.

1 Like

How does the uploading work? I named the profile, then opened the save files for Lore and shrines and the other file for he quests and one-shots but only a single lore entry was added ( I saw the check mark)

No shrine, no one-shot chest and no quest

Do I have to make the first entries by hand?

Edit: I think I figured it out. I have an extra game profile (second character) with which I started a modded game. Since it’s not the standard campaign game but a modded one, that seems to be the cause for why it’s not working.

I loaded my other, older game profile, the first character, and it loaded everything I had discovered so far.

Hm, so running mods breaks GrimTools ability to update the shrine checklist?

I just started using Rainbow Filter and Item Assistant a couple days ago (and now locally saved game files), and I tried to update the checklist today and it didn’t actually update.

Have you updated Rainbow?

Hm, no apparently not since a new version came out within the past couple days!

I’ll try that, thanks

To be more precise, it’s when you use a mod that necessitates that you start a custom campaign instead of the regular one

I started the game I’m playing over a year ago (took a few months break) and I use the Necrotic Might mod, for that to work, you have to start a custom game.

No, GT doesn’t support modded characters, and never will.

Any chance you could add a few checklist items?
Side quest
Rep quest
Blueprints

Great tool! :slight_smile:

I would also love to see blueprints being added to the Checklist (if possible).

[ads] try ntqv3’s “Mentor” page [/ads] -)
all quests, one-shot chests and shrine will be shown

ok. Blueprints page also already able )

I might add blueprints at some point.

1 Like

I think the Important Quests section should also track the quests that increase the Stash space. I’m not sure if it does it already, I had to search for the quests elsewhere.

Seems like Dammitt has his mind fairly made up on what he wants it to track…