[GrimTools] Item Database

After i try to watch 1.1.4.0 Legendary Set Items Changes - site stop working properly until i reload main page and still show no info about set item changes. Try it in 2 different browsers - nothing works.

I can second this bug. When clicking on “item sets” under “changes”, the website freezes.

Thanks for letting me know, I don’t know what’s causing it, but I’ve edited obfuscated script file and seems like the issue is fixed.

Good day @Dammitt . I don’t know, maybe this has already been offered. Please add a wish list to the item database, with the ability to save, search, tied to the login. I think it would be very helpful! :brain:

offline? hope it’s just getting updated!

10 chars …

waiting for you update

First off: Awesome site, been using it for years, second to none and great work, man!

Okay, now my problem: The search is unreliable! There are certain searches that dont show all results. Example: if you search for “fire damage” it doesn’t show the mythical versions of the chestguard of justice or ulzuin’s avatar!
There were other examples, too, but thats the one I encountered right now.

A search engine that is unreliable is kinda pointless I think. Ive been noticing these problems for months now but havent reported it so far. I tried different platforms and browsers.

Please check and fix.

There’s no issue, rather than UX one related to missing message saying “please narrow down your search”. Full-text search results are limited to 500, that’s why you don’t see some stuff in there. You can use advanced search, there’s no result limit in there iirc.

How is a user supposed to know that? Theres no message.

Thanks for the reply though, this explains it.

I just told you this is a UX issue, what’s more to explain?
I might fix it some day.

I didnt ask for any more explanation. oO

I found a bug. The tool doesn’t search for %resistances if they are toggable on a component like Imbued Silver. If you search for Components / Augments (in advanced Search) and select %chaos resistance (with Min set to 1) in only finds Black Tallow and Sanctified Bone. Please fix this behaviour. Thanks

G’day. Thanks so much for building GrimTools! It is an amazing resource.

I was trying out a summoner build for the first time, and since I don’t know much about them, was using the advanced search to find which augments have pet bonuses.

If I wanted a specific bonus it was right there for me, but I actually wanted “has a ‘bonus to all pets’” full stop. It seems like it might be possible to have a checkbox style filter for “any pet bonus” in the search, and if so, it would be a nice addition.

(or perhaps I’m luck and it exists, but I missed it somewhere…)

PS: I guess an advanced search for free text on the description would do it too; that works for the normal free text search, but brings up all the non-augments too.

PPS: I did want to filter to “level <= 40” ideally, since I care more about “right now” than what might be possible in future. Ditto base game only factions, since I haven’t unlocked the expansions yet, because I like running the story in release order.

Is there have any possible that we can get 1.1.5.0 GT before the update?
I can’t wait.

As usual I expect Dammit will release it when Zantai gives him the okay to do so.

Ok,thank you,friends.Have a good day.

Please note grimtools will not be updated until at least Saturday, 30th November. Dammitt can’t do it any earlier than that.

1 Like

G’day,waiting for u.
Still tks.

The Hallanx offhand is not in the item database and i’ll add the boss that drops it is not in the monster database.