[GrimTools] Item Database

Since it’s mentioned, I have to say I have the same situation like @mad_lee since two weeks ago. Every time GT shows me min/max values even if I save settings to average value. Isn’t big deal but of course average is my preferred setting.

I am using Chrome, Windows 7.

I use latest version of Firefox and Windows 10. A lot of players from our Discord have the same problem.

There is a setting in Firefox (and probably in any browser) to delete your Cookies (assuming that is used to save your preferences), when you close Firefox. That is not checked, is it?

You could do some digging, what you have in common.

Count me as min/max user :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nery and mad_lee are true min-maxers, they’re just in denial and therefore set Grim Tools stats to averages :rofl:

1 Like

Some suffixes are not showing in grimtools on rares. For example of readiness doesn’t show up to me in the builds main page when selected on the item. I have made a thread about it here. Others have confirmed it.

@Dammitt Of dranghoul has problems on items as well. So do other suffixes.

It is fixed, thank you.

hallo,may i have the offline GT?The dowlond is v1.1.5.2。

A little bug?

Before search anything:

After search something:

Updated to 1.1.7.1

4 Likes

I assume this “Of Decay” prefix is a bug, but is it a bug in the GD database or in grimtools itself? I’ve never seen it ingame.

Thanks for your work ,have a nice day !!

Hi, @Dammitt :partying_face:

I am a collaborator on the Japanese translation of Grim Dawn.

Thank you very much for letting us use your GrimTools.
I am also making a donation as a token of my appreciation.
(I’m sorry for the small amount.)

Sorry for the delay in reporting.
At the request of our language community members,
I have created a Japanese language page to explain GrimTools to them (in our WIKI).
(https://wikiwiki.jp/gdcrate/GTnavi)

We hope that GrimTools will continue to exist,
so we’ve also included an explanation of the donation process.

If you have any problems with this page, please let me know.

Best regards.

2 Likes

I was wondering If it would be possible to make blueprints part of the checklist.
So it can be easily seen as to which blueprints are left to still find

1 Like

Hi!
I found a little mistake in the blueprints page.
“Aether Shard” on the right should be “Dynamite”.

Regards

Yeah, it’s a bug in game data which probably won’t be fixed, because there’s no issue in game itself - it’s not a droppable recipe and in blacksmith recipe list it shows up as dynamite because it’s named based on the outcome. I don’t like to hardcode, so it’ll stay as is.

i got an MI drop in-game with both a prefix and suffix that don’t show up in the build calc when you have the weapon selected.

nesting replys, as im a new user to the forum and can’t put all 3 screenshots in 1 post