[GrimTools] Item Database

Btw, the program doesnt show the prefixes (skills granted) for the legendary amulet “pestilence of dreeg”. Maybe you could add this in the next patch.
https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/8347-Blueprint%3A-Pestilence-of-Dreeg

Version 1.7.2:
Added ability to view all changes made to existing items in recent builds. Changes made in B27 aren’t shown because there were just too many of them and scrolling through this list is painful.
There are couple new strings that will be missing in localizations, I’ll probably add them in the next version.

Thanks for pointing that out! I’m aware of the issue, it just wasn’t included in my to do list for some reason. These craftable items (maybe 5-6) have unique affixes that aren’t listed anywhere in the tool. I wasn’t sure where to show them, so I didn’t include them at all, the easiest way would be to show then in prefixes/suffixes categories with the name of the item they are applied to. I’ll add them at some point in future.

Could you tell which items have special affixes apart from the one I mentioned? I need to farm them ;D

Here’s the list, all are craftable ony, they don’t drop, so you need blueprints instead:
Vortex Stone
Decorated Pauldrons
Badge of Mastery
Eye of Dominion
Pestilence of Dreeg

Hi Dammit,

Can i share and host this tool on my site?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

Hi, I translated UI file for your tool. Our polish translation is now in-game. We will be very happy to see polish item names in the new version od GD Item Database. Greetings. GP.

Why not choose Chinese?

You can share via a link to this thread if you want, but no hosting please.

Hey, thanks for the translation, but since I’ve added item diffs there are couple more strings, so please translate them too.

Please check the first post. In order for a translation to appear in the app menu, someone should translate the file tags_itemdb.txt attached to the first post in this thread. When it’s done, you’ll be able to select the language in language menu in the next build.

zitro
FOE
Guys, can you translate couple more strings, please? I’ve updated tags_itemdb.txt file in the first post. Here are the tags that were added:

ItemDB_tagDiffChanges
ItemDB_tagDiffPetStatsChanges
ItemDB_tagDiffItemSetBonusesChanges
ItemDB_tagPrefixFor
ItemDB_tagSuffixFor
ItemDB_tagViewUniqueAffixes

And this one was updated:

ItemDB_tagNewInVersionCategories

Here you are :slight_smile: Updated file.

New version enclosed …

Version 1.7.4: added polish translation, updated translations for other languages

hope to add the Chinese translation into the new version. Thank you!

Corrected translation with new strings added

For some reason you’ve translated the old file, I’ve updated it with couple new strings before my last post :confused: Can you download it from the first post again and add missing translations, please?

Thanks, I’ll include it in the next build.

Corrected translation with new strings added

Yes of course if you don’t want hosting i won’t. But just out of curiosity why don’t you want the hosting?

Hi Guys,

Here the french translation.

Thank you for your work and this tool.

Hi Dammit, please be so kind and put another version of polish UI file into next version of the app. I’ve made some cosmetic changes.

Take Care, GP.

Hi Dammit,
A great tool! For me, your tool is much better than graceful dusk.
Thanks for your work.

Greetings from Poland

Version 1.7.6:

• Adjusted internal formatting logic to account for extra text colouring in translations so it’s now possible to include French translation.
  • Fixed an issue with singular form being used for all race tags, when it should be plural (reported here)
  • Added French localization, updated Polish localization
  • Chinese and updated Spanish localizations were added in the previous build, I forgot to post an update about it.

Thanks, I appreciate that (: