[GrimTools] Monster Database

I’ve double checked and the resistances seem fine. In case of Grava, his innate passive bonuses skill level is set to 1 for some reason (but it was always like that) and fire/lightning res are at 1% there, so the numbers are correct.

awesome work! thank you very much

Ty sir. Nice one!

You made an incredible job here.
Wanted to add myself to the people to thank you.

Well, I’m not an experienced modemaker, maybe I understand something wrong.
May you explain me this:

It’s from \creatures\enemies
emesis

Well that does mean he has 50% fire resist unless I’m reading it the wrong way

And iirc Shar’Zul has way more fire resist and Mogdrogen should have the highest Lightning resist in the game

Minor update:

• Fixed natural resistances not being included in the totals.
  • Fixed an issue with locale handling that prevented people from using db if they use non english language in other tools (db/calc).

Thanks, man :slight_smile:
Another issue - I think you applied difficulty modifier for 4 players, not for single.

Indeed. Thanks for the report! I’ve changed it to one player and it actually made quite a diffirence, monster stats are much lower in certain cases.

So cool! Great UI design :slight_smile: You’re getting better with each next tool :slight_smile:

Btw. What is the option ‘show initial skill chain as separate group’ for?

Not every monster have initial skill chain (the skills that monster uses on spawn). You can check how this info is displayed for Loxmere with and without this option.

Russian to grimtools monster database

Hi Dammitt, Polish UI files are ready!

Take Care!

Very nice.
One nice thing would be to be able to search for monster by zone.

or maybe the location to farmi MI Items.

Another very useful database!
Here are the Japanese UI texts. Thanks.

Thanks, but some stuff is not translated. If I’ve included a certain string, it means it is either used or is needed for future version. All skills present in tags_skills are used in db. Also you should check your punctuation, there are missing commas here and there.

Thanks! Some strings in tags_skills are rather long. I don’t really mind, but I think the shorter they are, the easier they are to read. I’ll include the translation in the next build if all goes well.

Thanks!

In tags_skill one string is not translated:
Skill_tagMonsterGenerator=Dispense spawns
It should probably be smth like
Skill_tagMonsterGenerator=モンスターの分配

Also one is not translated in tags_monsterdb:
MonsterDB_tagMenuAbout=About
>>
MonsterDB_tagMenuAbout=アプリについて

I doubt this will ever be implemented. For this to happen I will have to almost fully parse map files. I was able to parse .sd files with section definitions, but parsing .lvl/.rlv is out of my league :confused:

Thank you for your proposal. Please go ahead with the project. :smiley:
I couldn’t imagine what kind of scene these are used.

Fixed
You need to fix the lines in the calculator at:
Calc_tagBuffsPermanent=Постоянные усиления: {%s0}
Calc_tagBuffsTemporary=Временные усиления: {%s0}
Calc_tagBuffsProc=Усиления с шансом активации: {%s0}

Very nice thing! :smiley:

Attached the german translation …