Grimtools...what happened

Let’s see the tool you’ve created, since you think these things are so easy to do. I’m sure it’ll be crap.
Armchair developers are so lame. :rofl:

ugh now the link is giving me a forbidden message lol.

Hopefully a good sign that Dammit’s in the process of moving to new hosting.

First of all, it was your Argument of “newbies” not mine. Try not to reflect this argumentation issue to me, when you were the one who brought it up to begin with.
Secondly while i agree with you, that for theorycrafters(like i did already in my first post) tools like Grim Tools are Vital, i’d still argue that the majority of people who stick to Grim Dawn still don’t care about Grim Tools as much as you’d like too. I’d argue most people prefer to actually play the Game and try stuff ingame instead of juggling around with numbers outside the Game. Not saying that this people doesn’t use it from time to time, but as vital and important as you make it sound. I’m sorry but nope.

Than again neither of us have a solid proof with numbers either way. Still doesn’t change the fact, that you are lacking in terms of attitude.

Also what does that mean “against good stuff”? I used Grim Internals for like 3 up to 6 month, you can also check out my history how grateful i was to GlockenGerda. It’s not like i’m against external stuff “per se” and praise everything what the Devs (and other company devs) do out of principle or solidarity. But after using so many month GI and than can easily play GD since 1.1.4.0 without GI should tell you something. As for today there wasn’t simply an external tool or mod, which fitted better to the Maingame than stuff which is natively added by the Devs, which should logical to you if you look at the whole issue more factual, because it’s based on the vision of the devs, instead of something made by an third party fan?

If you look at Stories (like Movies, Books etc) how many Fanfiction can compare to their original stuff? Only a Few, and that’s how i felt towards GI. GG did an amazing job, and without her we wouldn’t have the stuff for 1.1.4.0, but after trying 1.1.4.0 for me the native stuff was better than the third party stuff, because it’s less alien to me. Grim Tools might be an different topic, sure… but to give a final verdict we would need to see an Version of Crate at first anyway.

Than again, i’m actually done with you. I don’t see any reason to waste my time on your kind, which are so disrespectful and stuff.

the community going crazy over the downtime of grimtools is an interesting phenomenon to witness:D

I’ve been playing grim dawn now for probably about 6 months. Not adventurous enough yet to make a build on my own. I’ve mainly been going off of youtube vids and looking at grimtools to level. Grimtools is a really nice convenience for getting exactly what i need. In the meantime i can scroll through the videos to get what i want lol…

yes, experience of arguing against people tell me that you are completely right!
thank you for your service!

also, food for thought

even the dev want to have GT for themselves. but again, read 1st line.

10 years old reply
if you can’t do it, you can’t comment on it.
grow up.

Take a break from the nonsense and abrasiveness, or I’ll be happy to hand out one.

1 Like

Ok regarding Grimtools let me throw in my opinion as well:

1. Stop arguing about the effectiveness of GT. Every single build uses a GT link, so I think we can agree on how useful (and used) it is.

2. Don’t care how we got to this place; let’s work on what we can do to fix the problem.

3. If “The Munz” (MONEY) is needed to expedite the return of the GT’s, please let the player base know. I don’t mind contributing to something I use and find useful.
    Have it out in the open though, because I don’t want shady DM’s telling me if I reach the ‘gold level’ of donations, It includes Zantai nudes.

Thanks!

P.S. I just clicked a GT link and like a junkie fiending i got super excited because the error message is now in GT fonts!

2 Likes

GT is up! :smiley:
Thank you, Dammitt!

3 Likes

GT is back! Hooray! :star_struck:

1 Like

Yay!
I like Grim Tools. There. I said it. :slight_smile:

yay! All hail Dammi! . :clinking_glasses: