Guide for helping how to choose your build!

Say what?

/10chars

your links to google drive is not working, I linked to the stream in my post above.

You need permission :grimacing:

:dizzy_face: fixed now

Edit: such a stupid setting, you can share a link and then not have it viewable…

Such “lists” can be very deceiving. Is for instance cabalist on the 2nd highest tier referring to vitality caster cabalist, summoner, or melee?

Thanks!

I am looking at Ceno’s.

Defiler better than Sabo?

1 Like

Easy, they are refering to cabalist in general, strength, support, build diversity etc.

Of course these are opinions

How is the weighting done?

Diversity, then why is Warlord top tier? No summon/pet builds with warlord?

I would do some kind of score-system in different categories like

1. How good is the best build with that class combo (Cruci and SR performance)
  2. How good is the diversity of builds with that class combo (C & SR tags)
  3. How good is that class to start with i.e. how item dependent is it
1 Like

I think is subjective judgment,just like mine.Still Commando is way high.And Archon being almost at top of OK builds? Archon has one top tier build-Lightning EoR and that’s it.

But one can say OK is gold everywhere and Inquisitor is good support class.

That is what I meant by such scoring system, then one can see which category is pulling the biggest weight.

In terms of Archon I would rate it from 1-5 in each category as
1: 5
2: 1
3: 2
Total score is 8 and we see that its the “best build” aspect of that class pulls the most weight

Warlord
1: 5
2: 3
3: 4
Total score is 12 and it seems to be very good both for starters, variation and top-tier build

Regardless of method and subjective opinions, this is a good lead for beginning players
They almost can not go wrong with warlord or infil and are likely to struggle with battlemage

For new players I personally wouldn’t put much weight in crucible a/o SR performance

Weird that both Ceno and Wolf have Sentinel at second lowest tier xD Sentinel is dope, especially for starters. @Udars made SR+ build with vanquish set and some random epic items.

But what is good for beginners is also a matter of what playstyle they will enjoy most. Not sure even a majority is interested in melee ala warlord.

I believe they called C-tier mid-tier, so they are saying that it’s an average mastery combination

Sentinel looks to be in D tier though.

Oh that IS weird

And indeed, it’s all highly suggestive
It helps in making safe choices though

and they both have Pyromancer on C-tier… I have not seen such build being posted since … I can’t even remember

Since Sir Spanksalot with some Garbage or something similar named set.

I feel I must watch that video just to hear the motivation for pyromancer and sentinel.

It’s probably too long.I feel,that am the only person who prefer reading for 20 minutes,than watching 20 minutes of video :smile: