GUIDE: Installing & Using 3DS Max Plugins:

Did you verify that Tools.ini have the correct path for you mod folder ?

But I still have a problem. I want to set a special effect at a certain point of the weapon, but I choose Dumies for exporting msh, and there is nothing. Who can share a template to me, thank you very much.:sparkling_heart:
QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720210815015558

Is there any way to get the template or obj file for boss_kraken01a.msh? I am going crazy trying to figure out how to open it on 3dmax and making a custom model from it for the game. I just need the obj please and if not another way to modify it.

Thanks in advance XD my brain is fried for now.

Hi all.
I have trounbles with rigging shoulderpad model.
I took a two-piece model and rig it similar to existentingame one:

Upper plate to Spine and Clavicle;

Lower plate to Upperarm.

Though after build model…
looks fine for combat pose, but in idle pose lower plate shifts forward.

I try move plate over model and can not place it correct.
Anyone have advice?

I don’t see any obvious issues based on the info you posted, but here are a few things to try that may (or may not) help:

1. make sure Bone Affect Limit under the ‘advanced parameters’ tab is set to 4:

This is the max bones available in-game per skin envelope. Setting it to 4 in 3dsmax can sometimes resolve unwanted in-game behavior.

1. Looks like you have multiple skin modifiers for multiple objects on your shoulders? It “should work” like that, but having multiples may cause issues. Try combining them into one mesh as well and see if that helps.

Thanks, I’ll try that.
Yes, my model consists of several objects, and I use the skin modifier separately for each one, because I’m not a very good 3d max user, it’s easier for me.

For those who may encounter a similar problem: You need to add all the bones to the list, not just those to which you want to attach the model.

@Allminoxy

Hi, is there anything planned to update the export plugin for 3dsmax 2022?

Well, good news and bad news:
Bad news, we skipped over 2022, but good news is here’s the plugin for 2023 (64 bit) hope that helps!
3dsmax_2023_64_080223.zip (2.6 MB)

2 Likes

:rofl: ok, now i have to look for a 3ds '23, thank you anyway.

How to hide the head?

Hi Jianghong,

The templates required for hiding the head weren’t added yet, but they should be available in the 1.2.1patch!

Once it is available, you will override the male/female mesh with the “Invisible” msh files. If you want to add in a helmet or some other head gear on top, you can update the male/female armor sections:

1 Like

I tried to delete the msh files of the mod in Creatures.arc that contain the head, hair, and palms, and it won’t appear again. But I encountered a new problem, in Creatures.arc in GDX2, it contains a module msh with textdata bone guidance on the head, if you delete this, the weapon and shield will return to the foot, I tried to shrink this head, and then add textdata guidance, but it doesn’t work, the weapon is still under the foot. How to solve this problem?

As Allminoxy said these aren’t available yet; they should be in the next patch v1.2.1. You will have to wait for that patch to be released.

QQ图片20240309002829
QQ图片20240309002806
QQ图片20240309002850
You can only set a set of equipment like this.,Other parts hide the model.,If you can’t get it together, it’s really weird to wear it like this.,It’s better to wait for the version to be new.,If you can hide the parts like TQ.,That’s perfect.。

1 Like

Hello, is there a trial version of this Mod available for download?

你好,这Mod有试玩版可供下载吗?

Not yet, there are some things to work out now. The colors of the newly made model are too bright, and I don’t know what’s going on, is it because of the texture or the model parameters?

Thank you for the reply. Actually, I am more interested in these two pets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tigers are not pets, of course, they can also be made into pets, and I am currently using them as mounts.