Happy 2nd Birthday Grim Dawn!

Two years ago, a little project of ours left Early Access and cemented its position as one of the highest rated and most well-received ARPGs of all time. That little project was of course Grim Dawn.

Back when work first started on Grim Dawn, we had no idea just how big it would become, or how far it would go. We once told ourselves that 200k copies sold would have spelled success, but with over a million copies sold of the base game alone, we could not be more amazed or pleased by the reception the game has received from all of you. Thank you!

Even though it has been two years, Grim Dawn is still growing. We are very excited to share some upcoming news with you, so be sure to stop by the forum on March 5th for a MAJOR announcement!

Thanks for the great game. Love you Crate!

Has it been a year already? I still remember the first anniversary/birthday :rolleyes:

Here’s hoping Grim Dawn and Crate Entertainment as a whole continues to provide great content and get plenty of finances to support themselves :smiley:

I don’t think any of us who jumped on the bandwagon early with you did Zantai. But it’s been an amazing journey and Crate deserves all the praise it gets for giving us a fantastic game to play. Crate’s team have taken Medierra’s original vision and run with it, transforming it into something way beyond any of our expectations. So I say thank you Crate. :slight_smile: Long may your - and our - gaming journey continue.

And happy birthday Grim Dawn.

Thanks for the amazing game guys i wish for more recognition around the globe to players.
Cant wait for the announcement :slight_smile:

Edit ; Omg with the pixelized images drive me crazy xD

Congratulations!

Ps. So, it is time for the second expansion? :wink:

Thank you Crate team and happy birthday to GD

I raise my glass to many more years of walking this road alongside you guys :smiley:

Not yet, but i hope this coming in 2018.

Congratulations!

+1 :smiley:

Awesome news and I can’t wait to see what surprises lie in store for us next month.

Happy Birthday, Grim Dawn!

And thank you, Crate Entertainment, for making such a wonderful and FUN game for all of us to enjoy. I have such dear memories of buying the game in early access on steam and enjoying it so much, and then later when I met my wife, we could play the game together despite living on two different continents at the time. Once again, thank you, and may this game live on for many, many years to come :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Grim Dawn! And congratulations Crate, for the enormous success of this “little project” or yours… it’s we that should thank you for making this amazing game, and for all the hard work and effort that you guys done in all these years!

Is that a thong?

Long live Crate Entertainment.
I will be waiting till this March annonce.

I know I ask too much too early but second expansion pleaseeeee!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations Crate and thanks for a great game!

Wonder what the big news is going to be. :smiley:

HB 2 GD!

I’m excited to see what’s announced on March 5th!

Also note the 2 shadow figures up in the background. The 1st anniversary picture was different.

Happy B-Day GD. Hopefully someone made you guys a grim cake :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy 2nd Birthday Crate - Thank you for this gem of a game and for your continious support and investment in it. Looking forward to the 2nd expansion, paid DLCs or whatever you release - just release a lot more :slight_smile:

Looking forward to all of your current and future small and big projects. Happy Birthday, Grim Dawn <3