Happy 2nd Birthday Grim Dawn!

Love this game. It filled the void that TQ left, that D3/PoE simply could not. I see no competitors and expect to play it off and on for a long time just like D2. But for the love of god get some voice actors and make a complete voice work DLC. I need those grim shreds of paper read to me aloud!

Well, here’s some stollen to get them started. They’ll have to provide their own tri-beer. :wink:

Oh boy, I cant believe that its almost 6 years ago that I pledged the Digital Collectors Edition on Kickstarter.

Happy Birthday Grimdawn!

There are very few games wich enchained me with their story so much as Grim Dawn!

Cant wait for all the content that is about to come!

@Matrix: I really like the lore notes, i dont want any voiceacting. It’s mezmerizing to read them, like a damn good book.

Congrats crate! Missed the kickstarter but got in early access, been playing for over a two and a half years solidly! Think that says everything! Medea, that stollen looks good!

Anybody recognise the two silhouettes or is that a hint?

I’ve never had a stollen, looks good. Can i have a slice? Or i am not invited to the party as usual?

Happy Birthday Grim Dawn, Crate you done an pretty Amazing Job past years. You delievered us one of the best Hack’n’Slay of all Time, and even thought (atleast for me, but which game doesn’t have any flaws) the Game isn’t flawless, you 've done the impossible Job to release and Hack’n’Slay which beats (atleast on PC) the Diablo Franchise for me and is now my Favorite Hack’n’Slay.

I hope we will see more in the Future of Grim Dawn, and i wish you also guy at Crate good health and luck for the Future, so you can achieve what you guy have in mind.

So did anyone figure out the clue in the picture? The suspense is killing me!

A tacos?? /10chars

It is. :slight_smile: A Christmas speciality hence it’s name. Starts to be seen in the supermarkets late October/early November and is vanishes again just after the New Year holiday.

Looks like just a pair of Wendigos to me. Kinda like these:

Happy birthday Grim dawn

Hope theres cake !

Happy birthday

it has been a great ride so far!
can’t wait to see what you have in store for us

Happy Birthday Grim Dawn! Let the good times roll!

Happy Birthday Grim Dawn! Let us celebrate the day your incubation finished!

Great work Crate. Still loving Grim Dawn.

The March announcement is probably the XBox version, although I’m willing to be surprised :wink:

Happy 2nd Birthday and Thank You for an amazing game Crate :smiley:

March 5? Cool. Can’t wait.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Crate.

From the scrambled picture, it’s most likely the release date for the xbox box version.

Y’all talking about the pixel picture and I’m sitting here wondering what these shadows are:

Happy birthday, Grim Dawn!