Happy 2nd Birthday Grim Dawn!

I have noticed…there’s cthonian…aetherial and undead…

And there’s a 4th in the shadows…hm… :confused:

congratulations

Werewolf models, Aka Shapeshifting confirmed. About damn time crate.

March = Crates 2nd project shown + working on Grim Dawns next Expac, Thank me all later. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to March 5 annnouncement. Thanks Crate!

I have been following grim dawn development from the start, but have just played the game like 3 months and loving every hour I spend with the game.
Congrats for the 2nd birthday!
Here is hoping that your next arpg game can be all around better than the already super great game that is Grim dawn!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Wow,wow,hope we get some nice goodies for pet ritualist and cabalist!

Wendigos. Pretty obvious really.

Happy freakn 2nd Birthday to Grim Dawn! Sincere thanks to Arthur and the Crate team ^^,

Hyped for the next chapter

looks more like some kind of saurians more than wendigos to me :confused: Dinosaurs coming ?

anyway good second birthday for this awesome game, really impatient to be 5th March already :slight_smile:

Happy birthday and congratulations on creating a fantastic game!

But announcing an announcement, why must you torment us so? :smiley:

It’s without a doubt a thing that depicts stuff.

Come on! What else would you expect Zantai to do but torment us? It’s his favourite pastime when he’s not working - and even when he is working. :smiley:

Stuff? What big STUFF? Omg - and I have to wait nearly another week to find out! :eek:

Happy Birthday!
I knew I will like this game when I saw it on Kickstarter but I waited for the official release.
Now for me after 1100hours I want another (smaller) expansion. With some form of endgame activity, the remake of crafting UI, more attention to hybrid builds, more attention to auto attack builds etc

I like consoles but I hope its not a console release announcement. So the pixel is not someone holding a controller :smiley:

Most people here already have the game. While that release can aid Crate financially, it doesnt need teasing/creating hype HERE. Instead, should have presentations on gaming websites/E3.

Big announcement ? What could it be ?

The world is coming to an end dude, what else?

Medierra made it clear during the Kickstarter that this forum is the first one to hear of any and all developments with the game.

“Another proof of our dedication to fans is that we don’t hold back game information in order to arrange exclusives with the gaming press. We release information and updates directly to the Grim Dawn forums, our Facebook page and… well, actually that’s usually it. When stuff appears in the press about Grim Dawn, it usually comes from our website. Fans always see everything first! We’ve always had a very open, honest and personal dialog with our fans.”

That will include news of the Xbox roll out even if most people here don’t play on consoles.

But I don’t think that’s the major announcement Zantai has in mind, though it may be part of it of course.

Keep up the good work. Hope the announcement is a second expansion!

I hope it’s FreeLC, but I’d be insane to expect that… :rolleyes: :smiley:

Basically, this is correct. While I think everyone will applaud the console release and hope for it to sell in great numbers, I’m not sure that announcement would warrant a ‘‘MAJOR’’ qualifier, since it is basically the same game on another platform. I mean, they had to think that people would immediately jump on the 2ndexpac/sequel train of thought with that kind of tease.

The best part would be if all they intended to do was to tease the console release, but now that they see how hooked people are for new content, they feel bad and decide to do the 2nd expac after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bright Dusk? :confused: