Happy 2nd Birthday Grim Dawn!

Happy Birthday devs! u made a great game and am still enjoying it every time i play it :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be stupid after they hype their PC community here and on Steam to announce something console related?
I mean come on that would be like adding lootboxes in the game level of disappointment…

If it’s console related, post it where people that play on console and don’t have the game are.:eek:

Doesn’t make sense. Grim Dawn is a game and the web site is about the game, so why wouldn’t they announce the XBox (or other console) release of the game on the Grim Dawn web site?

Also, not sure why announcing the XBox release would be the same as announcing loot boxes - two different things. :wink:

I don’t think there’s anything problematic about announcing the XBox release on this forum.

I think teasing it in such a MAJOR way they know will generate hype and speculation about new content would be somewhat unfair.

I expect Crate would put out the Xbox release info to other places as well. But it’s always been Crate’s policy that anything to do with the game gets posted on the forum and their Facebook page first. So yes, any news on Xbox will appear here.

We don’t know what they are going to announce, though. :slight_smile:

Any speculation that the announcement is the XBox release is just that - speculation.

They are also working on a new game, and IIRC, it has some relation to the Grim Dawn universe. So, that could be the news.

It could also be another expansion. They’ve said that if the first expansion did well, a second expansion could follow. They can hire some game designers to work on it. The devs have mentioned that adding new content wouldn’t need as many resources.

So those are the most probable announcements at this point.

Once again, and I think it’s unbelievable I have to keep clarifiying this, I don’t think that it would be a problem if they announced the Xbox release on these pages first.

What I said I think would be unfair - announcing the Xbox release in a way which makes a lot of people think there will be new Grim Dawn related content - because the Xbox release is not new content.

I agree that this teaser would be appropriate either for new Grim Dawn content, or for a new game in the Grim Dawn universe.

Once again, and I think it’s unbelievable I have to keep clarifiying this, we don’t know what the announcement will be. :slight_smile:

Did I say that the announcement is about this or that? I was speaking in conditionals - if the announcement were about that, it would be unfair. I didn’t say the anoucement is about that.

LOL! The things people are concerned about. :slight_smile:

Cats out of the bag now, guess we’ll see what the announcement is on Monday! LOL!

Congratulations Crate! Happy Birthday Grim Dawn!

Very well done, Crate. Best wishes on your endeavors.

If only the damn things didn’t have so many raisins in them. :(:smiley:

That teaser poster is soooo obvious - you’re making a Grim Dawn Minecraft server. Amirite?

grim dawn minecraft bridge builder, the picture showcasing the stress highlighting mode specifically. :stuck_out_tongue:

:eek:
on what hint did you take for console release again?

hand and leg proportion, behind body thorn does not match the shadow.

on additional note, Im pretty sure my extreme graphic setting can NOT reach the model quality shown.
am I?

new engine aka second gen aka next series?
:rolleyes:

!!! Jesus !!!, the hype is killing me, how many days left ???

“Besides, what do you think most modern engines are? They’re just iterations of engines created many years ago. Grim Dawn’s engine is for all intents and purposes a new engine at this point with all of the tech changes we had made to modernize it.”

2 more days - nearly 3 if you’re in the wrong time zone like me. :mad:

OMG!! Earlier this year!!!