Happy Fourth Birthday to Grim Dawn!

Happy 4th Grim Dawn to everyone! Hope this game stays relevant for another 4 years and MOAR!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Grim Dawn!!!

Happy birthday GD! You beast of a game that will be stuck with me for years! :smiley:

Everyone talking about the bears in the background and what could they mean, new set with a bear summon? A cosmetic pet? Or maybe even a subtle wink of a 3rd expansion being somewhere out there?

But no one yet noticed the double facedā€¦ :scorv: :scorv: Reanimator!

Or maybe a reference to this?

And yeah saw Scorv on the Reanimator - and on the Gazerman as well.

hate to burst your bubble but everyone already noticed Scorv, heck Scorv is the most obvious most popular meme in the game, and any gd player can see and identify him from a mile awayā€¦ and regarding expansion 1000000000% its not going to happen even if Crate receives 1billion dollars profit. GD1 is done in Definitive fashion!!! :rofl:

Oh, so itā€™s a reference to the upcoming new game. Nice to know, I donā€™t really follow how the development goes, but Iā€™ll surely check it out once it get its release :gazer:

The bears clearly suggest that in 1.1.7 Shaman is going to get a new skill that allows him to summon up to 2 bears or shapeshift into a werebear if you take the transmuter. Also the raise of (mastery) level cap.

1 Like

Happy bday!

I love this game so much!
Grim Dawn helped me in a very hard time for me in my life.

Thank you Crate. Make a 3rd DLC, please! <3

5 Likes

We donā€™t know, itā€™ s just a guess since GD doesnā€™t have bears.

Since no new skills get added to masteries and shapeshifting is a nightmare to do for dual mastery class combos I very much doubt it. And why would Crate raise the max level this late in the gameā€™s developement? Makes no sense for a small content patch.

Happy Birthday GrimDawn :scorv:

May grandpapa Ravager wish you all the meat you can get

*Iā€™ll be furious if in the next townbuilder game I canā€™t name my village Barrowholm and the chief as Scorv

Iā€™m aware of that, just mocking those threads suggesting shapeshifting/cleric etc. that pop up from time to time. I think you answered in such threads many times and you have naturally attempted to bring me back to reality :wink:

Happy birthday Grim Dawn!
So nice to see a great game still getting support so long after release nowadays.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :birthday: :partying_face: :scorv:

at least its not paragon levels this time.

Happy birth day :slight_smile: <3

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday :slightly_smiling_face:!

Happy Birthday :birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy belated! A most excellent vintage. Dropping some mead this weekend so Iā€™ll make one batch a Burrwich Brew. I think cinnamon, cherries and maybe a bit of anise for some extra kick.

1 Like

Happy Birthday for all of you out there at Crate Entertainment!