Haven't played in almost two years, buying Xpan ect. Class recommendations?

Good day,

I’m just coming back to play GD after a couple years off. I’ve heard it’s only gotten better. I sitll play a lot of D2 and need a change, what class would you guys reocmmend?

1 Like

Pet Conjurer

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll give it a try. :slight_smile: Going to play HC, even though I will probably die.

1 Like

I would recommend that you play…

I thougth about it, however I honestly like Diablo 2 and I’m not tired of it so I don’t think I want to try a variation of it, unless you think it’s worth it?

It’s one of the most popular GD mods by far and he began work on recreating D2 inside of GD back in 2016. A lot of effort was put into it, years worth.

Up to you. I’d say that any D2 fan should certainly check it out at some point. Even Rhykker has been playing it a lot lately on Twitch…

https://www.twitch.tv/rhykker/videos?filter=archives&sort=time

Still, if you’re coming back after 2 years away I suggest playing the game through once or twice first to get a feel for all the changes that have happened in that time before looking at any of the mods.

Yup, start from the beginning, and take your time enjoying the game and the story. Plenty of good HC builds out there. Conjurer is popular, as is most soldier variants.