Hay, I have an idea!

How about a hay-barn?
Like a Granary but for hay

3 Likes

I would love to see fountains for decorations, various upgrades to them. Obviously lots of opportunity to expand the Decorations category - looking forward to it.

3 Likes

A mini map would sure help navigate especially when playing the large map layout. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

or a duck pond would be nice, maybe as a way of farming ducks / geese, or maybe just as a decoration

1 Like

minimap is coming, it was mentioned in one of the threads

I’d love to see fountains, too.

What about sheep, and chickens!!!

Chickens and goats in the latest patch that went live recently.

1 Like

Also a way to prioritize the food for the animals… for some reason they don’t eat the hay…

1 Like

A developer stated this is in the near future!! Yes!!!

I would heart this 50000 times if i could. I wish we coule also mark said map. I spent thirty minutes trying to refind a sand deposit on a large map it was brutal.

1 Like

I maybe repeating an idea or two here. But can we pleae get bridge builders? I absolute love the lake maps and i would kill for bridged lakes maybe with piers for decorations and maybe even a fishing dock upgrade for the fishing shack.

That was step one of ideas i have. The second would be a leveling planner that could be used to design a final setup. Like step one would level out the area and step two would clean up the slope to allow a road to be built up the mountain. And i know its kind of beating a dead horse but a larger leveling tool overall. Its tough to get a clean level with the existing level limit so im always fighting with the lean. Anywho absolutely love the game thanks for making it.

As said quite a while ago

2 Likes

Sad pandas. But hey there will be dlc at some point lol