Help! Dont know what to do from here

Hi! New player to GD here, this is the link to my first character that i created, a lvl 55 2H physical Warder.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28obO3N

So ive just completed the campaign on veteran with a friend. Did not follow any builds when creating that warder, just wanted to try GD out and go with whatever i thought was best then haha.

Since then ive been reading about GD builds and endgame. Im not sure if my build can survive til GD’s endgame and im lost as to how to progress this character.

As such i have several questions:

1. Is my 2H physical warder still worth playing? Should i Scrap It? Progress it til level 85/100? Or try alternative warder builds?

2. If I were to progress with my warder how should i go about doing it? What Items Should i aim for?

3. Is there something fundamentally wrong with my build? Or are 2H physical warders a bad build in general?

Thanks so much for reading! Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

No need to scrap it. Proof is below

It is viable, but you gonna need some gear to accomplish engame. But first, there is three path lies ahaed; Cadence, Savagery or Blade Arc? You need to choose what is your main skill will be, as your statement implies more stable physical damage, I would suggest cadence or savagery. First item you need to get is Gutsmasher, it almost must use for physical warders. The rest of the gear is related the skill you gonna use but you might need Nature’s Avenger set or Warborn set pieces. But let’s start with savagery because Gutsmasher gives points to it. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a8AGON with something like this, you can finish main campaign and do some mid level crucible and shattered realm to farm yourself proper gear. Of course there is no affixes on the MI’s that’s been used so some resistances and other stats will be more. Those MI’s can be target farmed and other items drops a lot and you have to choose which affixes to use by looking your current stats ofc.

And until you get Gutsmasher use this item

2 Likes