Help summoner build

Yes,but in userdata i don t have 219990 folder,i have other numbers. :grinning:

Then saves must be in My Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn. Unless you’ve put them in some other location. Because those two are the default locations and they should be in one or the other.

Hahah don’t be angry man :smiley: In document/mygame/grim dwan i have only “Screenshot” and “Setting”.Sadly i only log in and play :smile: My boyfriend do the rest with his computer.

Not angry at all, just trying to understand where they are because the game only uses those two places to store them. If you can’t find them then I don’t know how you’re even managing to have saves.

The big secret of life :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have some problem with priority right now,for example in the choise of gear.It’s better +2 familiar or hell hound,wich talent i must maximize.Wich is my priority :grinning: For example i have 2 shields and i have so many doubts…

Lol. I think it really just depends on what you want. I personally love playing support builds, and always take the familiar for its Healing ability “Mend Flesh”. Its also good at providing some elemental resistance if you can’t get it from anywhere else.

I’ve never fully maxed out the Hellhound so I can’t really speak for its strengths or weaknesses.

It also might help to approach it from another angle- What class/build does your boyfriend use? If you are going to be playing together, this can sort of narrow down your options.

Yes the problem is hat i’m newbie,so i don t know what i want.I know my build abilities but if i find 2 shields and 1 give +2 hound and another +2 familiar what i must choise and why.This is my problem if 2 items are very similar and change only the “+2” to the ability what i must choise.
My boyfriend use necromancer

Open Windows Explorer to the root of the Steam installation folder and then click in the Search bar. Type in: _YOUR CHARACTER NAME

^Include the underscore character as shown before your character’s name.

Let Search do its thing. If the save folder exists it will find it for you quickly.

I understand what you’re saying, hard to know what to pick when you have no idea what the difference between them is!

Well, birds are easy. Dogs on the other hand are high maintenance, and though they are adorable, they are a lot of work and a big commitment!

You could say the same is true for familiar and Hellhound, in my opinion. Familiar you can set to defensive and only max out Mend Flesh, and it’ll hang out flapping its wings around you and heal you every couple seconds by a small amount.

I’d go with the familiar. Let you boyfriend handle the offense with his minions. That’s just what I would do though.

If you want to be more aggressive, go with Hellhound.

If you want to be more supportive/defensive, go with familiar.

Pick one, and see how it is. Also maybe get your boyfriends input as well, like see what works best when you combine your powers.

Always +2 ro Familiar over the Hellhound.

1 Like

No items match your search

Thanks for all explaination,Btw i must wait my turn,we have only one pc.

I think i must also raise all my resistance,i can t kill one rare boss ancient

Ok i try all thanks

Just to be clear “clear” …

…you did replace _YOUR CHARACTER NAME with one of your actual character’s names, correct? Alternatively you can start at the root C drive and search the whole disk for it.

If you’re actually playing these characters they have to exist somewhere in either of the two above, earlier mentioned locations.

Yes finally i found it thanks =D

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrWobON

1 Like

You have no relic. Try and make one of the following:

Ancestor, Bysmiel’s Domination, Primal Instinct, Dirge of Arkovia, Mogdrogen’s Ardor

Also you’re not using any components or faction augments to boost your resistances or your pets. Look for the following augments:

Mankind’s Vigil - Black Legion
Solael Voidward - Solael (3 Witch Gods in FG)
Witch’s Powder
Rifthound Salts