Help summoner build

Yes i told you i’m very newbie.
I never found a relic and don t know how use components :smiley:

One question Medea wich master i must choise?

You don’t find relics, you make them at the blacksmith. They’ll have a basic selection to start with and you will find blueprints for others as you go through the game.

As for choice, I’m not sure it matters much for a petmancer. I usually go with Algrim.

Maybe have a read of the Game Guide to fill you in on the basics

https://www.grimdawn.com/guide/

It’ll give you a good grounding in how things work.

Components are just socketed into items by right clicking on them and then placing them on the item.

So Algrim,thanks for your advice and for the guide link

It’s official i hate Herald of The Stars!!! :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Herald of the Stars (First Phase)
Herald of the Stars (Second Phase)

You’ll be wanting Cold and Aether Resistances and it does some nice Physical damage as well - hard to get Phys res built up tho but having a decent Armor count helps.

And sadly, looking at your GrimTools, it appears you are not using any components and augments - a bit of a crime for a level 81+ character - and it severely gimps you if this is true. I imagine you must be dying alot, period. This would be a big part of the reason why.

And a relic would be quite helpful.

**Reviewing the other comments with medea above I see that you are at least aware of this. Hopefully you rectify it soon. You will find the game much more enjoyable once you are kitted out better.

Working on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Soon i will have a relic.

Guys finally i did my Relic :smiley:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYX9v4Z
Next work cap my resistance i have problems vs chaos and decadence

Ding 100!! Thank you all for support me :smile:

Yay! Congratulations! :clap: :champagne:

Medea i looked at Maya build and he use 4 pets,i have only 3 pet :grimacing: How is possible have 2 familiars? So i checked his guide and Maya say there are 2 way of play,with 2 familiars or with a primitive spirit what is better? All my talants are wronged so i must fix them

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPBKnd2

There is a set that gives +1 to summon limit for Familiar meaning you can summon two of them. There are other sets that do the same for Hellhound or Briarthorn, but Familiar is the strongest of the pets.

If you can find the set then go for that. In the meantime you could use Primal Spirit and respec into the other build once you have the set.

You can get this off-hand in the Ugdenbog region that is good for the Primal Spirit, it drops from wraiths, the ghost like spirits. You might have to close and reload the game a few times for one to drop.

The way I always farmed it was to start at the Barrowholm rift and head to the altar where you used Ulgrim’s Keepsake, it’s not too far and there are lots of wraiths on the way. If the item doesn’t drop, just exit and restart and try again. The Primal Spirit is a very strong pet.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8598

Thanks i try

Actually, the one with the Primal Spirit OP is referring to is a bleed build. So kind of the complete opposite of Fluffy Squishy. Not recommended to pick on and then respec into the other as pretty much everything is different.

With Bysmiel’s Trinkets set (Amulet, 2 Rings & Medal) you can summon 2 Familiars. You have to summon the first one, wait for the CD and then cast it again to get the 2nd Familiar.

As for Familiar vs Primal Spirit, my Primal spirit build is a Bleed/Physical pet build while the Familiar one is Lightning/Elemental based. Also Fluffy Squishy has much more defensive stats, so for someone new, I would recommend that over the Lupus (ie, Familiar one over Primal Spirit).

after all these years i’m still a n00b :grinning:

Ehi Maya,i have more fun for now with my newbie gear primal spirit,i like the playstyle,can you help me with talents? i link you my build that i did random cause i’m noob,can u give me some advice i wanna try your bleed/build.Problem is when i see your talent i don t understand nothing cause the gear :smiley: It see u have milions of points,and need an help on devotion,i opened your link but 1 talent is missing or simply i don t see it.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZy5ydKZ

Put Coven Black Ash (8% pierce / 8% chaos res) augment into your shoulders, helmet, gloves and chest :smiley: Then put Imbued Silver component into your weapon and activate its Void-Ward aura. use Purified Salt component in your off-hand and activate its Aether-Ward aura.

Also consider replacing your relic with a new more potent one. Like Ancestor, Dirge of Arkovia, Bysmiel’s Domination, Mogdrogen’s Ardour, Primal Instinct.

i don’t have the recipe for those relics.I will check the componets u said

If you are going for phys/bleed, then you need to max out Devouring Swarm for the Bleed RR. Also different devotion setup. But with your current build, my advice will be to invest the Primal Spirit’s points into Wind Devil’s Raging tempest instead and just go Elemental.