Help with Blazerush Templar

I’m trying to create a variant of @MysteryMeat’s ATV build using Blazerush.

While the ATV stacks aetherfire and volcanic stride to produce the majority of its damage, this build stacks less of them, but the Vire’s might hit is much more potent. (Vire’s might is on a 1.2 second cooldown, which means there is a little pause between each casting) The overall idea however is pretty similar: Skate around, create trails of fire, stop to bomb Judgment and CT to trigger a few devotions, repeat.

Right now I can clear SR65, but I clearly don’t have enough sustain to go beyond that.

My overcaps are bad, life leach is mediocre, but at about one attack per second, it would still be lacking even if I had more…

Is there anything to do to make this build reach the next level, or is this the maximum ground this idea can cover ?

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Edit: The affixes on the 2 greens are just what I have right now… the build isn’t even complete yet, as you can probably tell from the missing stats and skill points. Arcanist just seemed like a natural choice, but that’s not set in stone either if there is an obvious better pick… Everything is malleable here.

1 Like

you could try it with something along this line - resists are a bit better, however a bit loss of damage and some different devotions skills (not sure if it is an improvement) - Templar, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

1 Like

Not sure if this is a good idea but how about pulling points from Arcanist and putting them into

• Inferno (you have over 4.5 multiplier to that burn damage from mod and transmuter together)

• Olexra to help you before boss rooms (or are the boss rooms more problematic?)

It’s just so happens that you got precisely just as many points to spare.
The wise Build Calculator has spoken!

@DeputyChuck They can be easily fixed by using Spellscorched Plating in boots and adjusting armor augments: Templar, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator No other changes needed

2 Likes