Help with my build

Hey fellow dawners!!!
Need some help with my build.Just to see what you guys think of it nad what can i modify to improve it (be it in the devotion path or the skill path).
Thank all in advance.
Soldier Ricky

Welcome. Well for one you have taken 2 exclusive skills, you can only have one. So waste of points there. But you can upload a grimtools link. Go to grimtools and select build calculator, and you can upload your build.

Edit: at work so I can’t give the most detailed response.

Thank you!!!Which skill do you think i can waste?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

You seem to be missing the Oathkeeper part. But you can also upload your character into the grimtools.com build calc and post a link here. Click on the up arrow and follow the instructions to find you saves. Then when you have loaded it into grimtools click on the icon below the up arrow to get a link to post here so we can see the build.

To upload your character to Grim Dawn Build Calculator click the ‘up arrow’ button in the upper-lefthand corner. If you have cloud saves enabled (enabled by default) your save file will be in \Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata########\219990\remote\save\main_{character name}\player.gdc

Otherwise it will be in \My Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main_{character name}\player.gdc

Then click on the icon below the arrow and copy the link shown to paste here.

You can check the build compendium for Warlord builds

Here is a forcewave one.

Thank you!!!
I´ll look into that.
Regards

Again, thank you so much1
Regards

1 Like

edit: and try to get some phyiscal damage augments for your weapon / rings. Affixes left empty for the changed gear to make it easier to fill the slots

1 Like