Holly shit that rollback...

A lot of builders are going to be getting heart attacks, me included. This sucks so much.

Attachment: gd password reset.jpg

я сюка З покараю наж*пу глаз натяну

sorry
i’m going crazy now

Two of my builds back on page 1! Hee hee… :stuck_out_tongue:

Feeling bad for all the builders who lost their threads. :cry:

Edit:
Lost about 40 postings myself but nothing so important.

This really sucks. 18 days is a fair amount of loss. So sad for a person to undermine the forums…

Good luck to Crate employees, such sh… things happen. The person responsible for that is a real idiot.

I got demoted one forum rank:furious:

but I feel so much more sorry for the precious builds :cry: At least we did not lose our forum cause this forum is so much fun and better than the actual game. We can lose gd but not this forum

Wow, more than 2 weeks worth of rollback. My first two posted build in FG have gone to forum nirvana.

i lost the bonemonger build damn from you jabrix and lost all my subscriptions. I quit! I will now move to POE where servers are “more” secure :furious:

Fortunately I have a bit of back up in text file for bonemonger and one of my tab still open my deathmarked dervish. So I am gonna posted it again shortly.

I lost my new FG greenless thread… wich i searched for all the greenless builds… but yeah 18 days? My own cumputer have 5 days backup without any issue…

I have to rewrite the whole Q&A post for GI kill meeeh :cry:

oh shet feelsbadman

There is a risk that this incident will make the community decline.
This incident may happen again. This is a serious problem.
Please review the security by introducing SSL / TLS, etc.

Thank Zantai I didn’t post any new build. But it’s really a sad day for this forum. Damn those assholes who did this.

I had backups for all my stuff apart from one thread that I now I have to let go of …

<sarcastic mode on>

Well, this would have been a real 1st April joke. Sadly, it´s May.

I cant send any PM. Can u guys?

yeah i think cant pm atm