Holly shit that rollback...

This is the 2nd major forum rollback we’ve had. The first was early on and I think was due to a forum software upgrade that went bad.

The community survived then, it will survive now. Even if the forums are more active now, than back then.

Having said that, more frequent backups definitely need to be done going forward.

i wish my best lucks to devs and build guide posters in this sad day…

Gutted to hear the news, and I cannot imagine how stressed and busy you all are. My sympathy to everyone that’s lost their content.

The integrity of the forums have already been compromised to the point that even healing is done , the scars from this deadly attack will always show.

So I look forward as to how Crate will respond accordingly, perhaps maybe by providing perks to build makers and just compensation to the bereaved followers of such builds , assuring that no nerfs will ever befall them in the future :wink:

Shh, shh, shh - I thought you were with me on this whole third expansion mumble? :slight_smile:

I mean…it’s not that bad.

The way I look at it is as such - Life is never so bad it can’t get worse.

Gotta be grateful for what you have. :slight_smile:

I am, but I guess we should stop appearing to obvious plus Z can read minds:eek:

Easy for you to say. I am the one who is going to have to give up being lazy to reupdate my stuff. Do you have any idea how many Ice Creams I could have eaten during that time? Do you? Do you?

Lazy is Love, Lazy if Life!!!

#BuffPets2019

You got a point, but the last thing I want to add is regarding the chronomancer…

I wanted this mod to be a thing http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39501

Crate should alter this to their bidding and add it to their next expansion. :slight_smile:

That is all.

18 days is a big oof as Forgotten Gods has only been around for a month or so? Nothing to do except keep pressing forward.

Does this mean Warlords are temporarily not OP, until we can rehash the argument thread about them?

Schrodinger’s Warlords :stuck_out_tongue:

No need Maya, I already bookmarked the GT links to all the builds of yours I like… :wink:

Sad,4 builds of mine are deleted,I lose rank and 35% of my comments:undecided:,the worst is I don’t keep backups on my threads.

I feel sorry for all the content creator. Im thankful for all your hard work! Keep it going.

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

I have the GT links :stuck_out_tongue:

But I don’t have the updated Beginner/Budget Guide I had made in the Fluffy Squishy thread. I mean, it is only going to take like 10 mins to re add all that stuff, but I still have to type all that and I could have eaten atleast 1 cup of ice cream in that time :cry:

It sucks, I am so sorry for the loss of the Beginner Oppressor :confused:

Suppose so, but every time I enter my password on this page my browser warns me the connection isn’t secure. I use a password manager generated random password, but still, this isn’t best practice I’m afraid.

I know who did it, it was this dude that like 3 weeks ago yelled at us for being a bunch of lazy forum elitist snobs :rolleyes:

Next week is going back,but will probably be shorter.Your beginner Sentinel is big loss for forum.Btw how is build compendium gonna work,all submissions has to be done again.No matter how bad is our situation I don’t envy Vere.