Holly shit that rollback...

Wait who? Last real drama I remember was Requinix and he’s still active now and friends with most of the community.

Really? Does it have to be? Well here you go then.

From Zantai himself - happy now? Or are you going to argue because the one on the forum here isn’t “signed” it could be posted by anyone. :rolleyes:

you dont remember, but there were like 3 dudes in a couple of days. That made me temporarily remove my beginner guides

One thought,since most of forum content of FG was in last 18 days,that means all the topics and questions about bosses,quests,gameplay is lost.That will really hurt new players and forum guests,that are trying to receive information.You know google stuff and find it,but all the discussion is gone.Also feedback about classes and skills,so that’s gonna impact negatively balancing of next patch.

/rolls-eyes

You want them to send you a handwritten letter thru the post as well?

Of course I’m upset with the hacker, way more than anything else. Don’t imply something and make me say what I didn’t.
But security measures that should have been taken haven’t. That’s on Crate.

And we have no communication on this problem. That’s on Crate. (Edit: we have indeed, I’m wrong on this).

Does anyone has any of my guides open in tabs by any chance?

Letter has to be sent to my PM by pigeon,otherwise not counting;)

So the announcement (which we’ve been discussing) is now “no communication”?

Interesting, that. It’s almost like you are creating bullshit to nitpick about just for the sake of it.

I edited my post, I was wrong on this.

I’m angry because it’s a shit ton of hours spent on guides and having to do all over again is making me angry at:

• this f— retarded hacker
  • the fact that it could have been avoided, whosever fault this is

And my anger was misplaced regarding this signature stuff, I know, but I had to vent and picked a stupid topic. So my apologies, this was not the place nor the moment to be an angry douche.

You do not HAVE TO do this over again, the game is your hobby. I lost much information too, but I will just try to make the best of them and move on :slight_smile:

I am thinking about C&P all new builds in Compendium (poor Veretragna…) in different WORD-Documents and save them on my mobile HDD. Just for security.

Yeah just like I said earlier,I don’t envy him.But all from compendium has to be re-submitted,topics link are non existing and your builds need dedicated one and not just GT link.

No worries. I do agree, however, that this is a good opportunity for Crate to revise the forum security. As has been noted from time-to-time, they should update the site to ‘https’.

I am hoping they got enough logged info on the offender to pass on to authorities and hopefully the person lives in a country where action would actually be taken against the person.

I blame vBulletin. If their newest version was not utter crap, maybe this would have been avoided.

Look at it on the bright side, at least we didn’t get Rick rolled. :smiley:

We suffered many attacks on my BtoB website. Once, we had to close for a few days, with great impact on our business. We tried with the authorities, without success, and then with white-hat hackers we know. We had the location and IP from where the attack was launched (it was an university/school). But we couldn’t get any more information because EU / Italian law forbid it.

//youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

It’s not a proper rick roll if you see it coming :wink:

Too lazy to do a proper Rick Roll. This birb is an accurate portrayal of how lazy I am.