Holy Moly Are Devs actually listened? (1.1.8)

Recently i made a few topics that im sure 90%+ of Players would call nitpicking which are about:

1- Change Doom Relic skill animation to Stomp animation instead of generic cast - They changed this
2- Change Trozan Shard animation to call Guardian of Empyrion animation (put your hands to sky) instead of generic cast - They changed this into Doom Bolt animation, which is more than fine
3 - I asked them about what they think about mobility skills - They increased animation speed, i wished they decreased “wind up” cast time of these and lowered Leap’s landing time, but still this is huge!

If only i could have a lesser camera shake (currently i just turned off) instead of currently insane shaking that hurts my head, my life would be complete :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just a sucker for better hit feedbacks.

EDIT 3 : After some testing, i thought i should mention here as well. Leap has a lockdown time upon landing, and that time is significantly higher if you are dual wielding. I think this is an animation related bug. Leap with 2 handed weapons or one handed weapon feels much smoother now though.

7 Likes