How am i looking for stats at normal setting!

Having all four finished is close to impossible (Oleron, Azrakaa, Kraken and Bear), so not having Bear is not a serious flaw - the build itself looks good enough to finish Ultimate (and congratz to reaching lvl 100). Just bind the Azrakaa proc to a skill (if you have taken the node, you should have at least a bit from it)

I am having a real tuff time with Grand Magus Morgoneth in Ult, I haven’t tried the new config yet let’s hope it does a better job. thanx for your help.

try to increase your Adcth (e.g. restless remains in the gloves) - and check his skills (he has some nasty ones) - Array - Grim Dawn Monster Database (the damage reduction affects your ability to inflict damage and heal yourself with Adcth)

I did it, I got the bear in my devotions config, you are some smart at this game to think up them devotions like that. I updated my post showing the new devotions setup if you wanna take a look.

I don’t know if Maul celestial power is worth the -35% armour penalty. Do you think it is?

armor penalty is for the enemy armor, so you deal more physical damage while also get healed from the proc itself

Maul will always lead to better sustain (because of the attack damage converted to health) and higher damage, but the effective gain can be low % (depends on the enemy armor, your damage composition - how many sources of physical damage, how large are the individual values) - but there is always a gain, so if it fits - you should keep it

and as @arivus wrote, the enemy armor is reduced - and therefore the armor your damage has to overcome to do full damage (damage blocked by enemy armor is reduced to 30% - enemies have an armor absorption of 70%)

I finally beat Grand Magus in Morgoneth in ult and beat him well too so it looks like new skills/devotions worked out well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would rather take Bear Maul proc final node than Azrakaa final proc node if i had to leave 1 out
worth to mention you have some great proccer skills unutilized in that GT couple replies above
using Guardian’s of Empyrion as devotion proccer (not for Maul) is totally fine and good
you can make a great proccer out of VM with volcanic stride
Blind fury on ghastly retreats and shifting sands on ground smash is kinda wasted anyway
could attach blind fury to Empy bros, ditch sands proc itself entirely, put maul on VM+volcanic stride, or sands on VM with volcanic stride
ulzaad i’d personally slap on War Cry when you don’t have Warborn helm yet
another great proccer for Maul is 1pt Judgment with 1pt Heart of Wrath
basically in these scenarios you are switching to better proccers, and by putting 1 proc on empy bros, removing 1 needless skill from your rotation entirely

This is the best i could do with this guy.

you still have zolhan, remember it’s useless on blade arc and forcewave
you don’t have guardians bound to a proc, so you can slap Blind Fury(oleron) on them for more frequent procs instead of 4sec cd blade arc
you can fix resist via non greedy hp components

ex

ideally you’d refarm gargabol ring so you don’t waste the prefix, likewise with kaisan, and possibly also be picky so one of your greens get to cover more resist, like aether or chaos etc

maybe consider grabbing a movement skill from your class if you wanna go a little faster around

Choose whichever you like best between Forcewave or Eye of reckoning. Put everything into that and spam only that. Both those skills are OP as all hell and you will be fine with either. Since you have a Stonefist, I’d go with Forcewave. You do not need any other skill than FW really, other than a movement skill and Warcry with Ascension for fun. Drop everything else and buff up all your supporting passives (including Guardians for resistance shred).