How am i looking for stats at normal setting!

I will take into account what you said thanx.

i am playing in elite now and so far it’s okay.

Enjoy the game - and if you run against a wall, fell free to ask (but don’t be upset if we say “fix your resistances” again.)

I redid my devotions but I don’t know if the damage gained was worth it this way. Is 40% reflected damage reduction worth more than 1500 damage added?

I am still working on my resistance as they are still low. I am playing on elite. the DPS is 10890

You can easily almost fix you resistances for Elite if you change some components (see head, shoulder, medal - I have also changed belt and gloves components but this edits have other reasons [gloves - attack damage converted to health, belt - armor bonus])

While reflected damage reduction is not unimportant for physical damage builds, it is not the one you need to worry now that much now. There are components that can later help to fix it. It also only plays a role if an enemy in fact reflects damage (the number is rather rare) - and even than reflected physical damage has to pass your physical resistance and armor. It is more problematic for Internal Trauma damage - as there only physical resistance help to limit the impact. In the worst case there will be a low number of deaths because of reflected damage - but in general more damage will lead to a more pleasent gameplay.

And as you have now decided to go Warlord - here is a leveling guide I made a while ago - perhaps the information in there are helpful for you:

I only had two of those components I could use and it helped a lot with my resistance, thanx for the help

Which one is/are missing?

sanctified bone, restless remains, black tallow

all of them must be crafted, they are no random drops - and the crafting blueprints must be bought once from faction vendors (only with one character for softcore / hardcore - all characters can use it afterwards):

restless remains - rovers
sanctified bone - homestead
black tallow - Kymon’s Chosen or Order of Death’s Vigil (so your choice here does not matter, both sell the blueprint)

also, you can also buy some blueprints for relics and gear (e.g. the faction belt with +1 to soldier mastery from devil’s crossing) from faction vendors, as well as (if it is your first character) some not so bad gear

edit: just buy all blueprints from faction vendor you have not learned so far (as long as you have the money)

I don’t see these blueprints at any of these faction vendors.

check the right vendor, e.g. here for the Rover faction vendor

Keeper Unkala - Rovers
Whitfield - Homestead
and e.g. Keeper Poruuk (Order of Death’s Vigil in Homestead) - but they are also in the base of each faction

The game calls them Keepers of Artifacts / Quartermaster

Cool, thanks for the help.

I ran out of keys so I have to farm blood grove for the blood of ch’thon. what a pain in the ass to do that why can’t you just buy it gezzz. I am at level 85 almost and it seems that I am not getting points anymore for what I kill am I caped at 85 in elite or what?

An update to my guy, I got a new axe.slight_smile:

Try to get one with “of Celerity” - spam Forcewave scales with casting speed - so this would mean even more damage. But even so, it should have been a noticeable damage gain. (and you should really try to put two Black Tallows in medal and amulett each for fix your chaos resistance - or even better, try to get an Ugdenbig Girdle of Supremancy)

In general, if you have both expansions, the max level is 100, and the max level reachable in Elite (because of level scalling) is around 90-95 (ignoring shattered realm). But the level scalling depends on the area - if you are well above the enemy level, you can end with no XP all (the expansion areas bring the most XP). A level cap at 85 was - iirc - only in the base game (without expansions).

I am having problems with crafting items I don’t have the materials so I am dismantling items but I can’t get the materials I need. is there any way to know what materials you will get from an item when dismantling it? How many different kinds of materials can you actually find all most or not many at all?

Dismantling is a random process - iirc - if you search the forum, you will find the thread where someone made an experiment to estimate the probabilties you can get (depends on the item quality, irrc).

The individual drop rates in the game also depends on the item - some are rare (Manticore Eye, Wendigo Sprit), from others you will typically at the end in the 100s (e.g. at the end of Ultimate I have around 1000 Searing Ember). Some monsters also have a specific probabilty to drop certain materials.

Ok, I will search the form for what you said thanx.

I am still too weak in resistants to move up to ultimate this is a problem, I got new mace but it swings slower and new gear.I can’t craft well as I still don’t have the blueprints and don’t know where to farm component blueprints which I need the most. Any help you can give on improving my toon or where to farm good gear and component blueprints would be a big help. this is my new toon now.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4Vx0bLEV

I’m only tweaking some of your devotion, redistributing skill points, and changing your item with easy to get faction gear since you’re already reaching 94. You need the stat reset potion for this change to work, and some faction at max reputation to buy their items, so just do their quest in Elite. The headpiece is a “not so” secret drop on FG.

First thing to do next is change your relic to something that didn’t decrease your Offensive Ability. After that, find better pants, gloves, boots, and belts that can increase your aether, chaos, pierce, and vitality resistance while balancing the other resistance and keeping your damage high, after that you should be enough to kill all final boss.

1 Like

ill have to work on getting that gear. I got the chest and shoulder armour but for now, I can’t fit the shoulder armour and work my reset well, I have better chest armour and keep my reset to 80. I didn’t re-do my devotions yet because I don’t have a potion and need to get one. I reposted my warlord up top to show my new setup. I am not going to do a true warlord but a soldier skills setup so I didn’t change any skills around. I am playing ultimate now so the game is a lot harder.

just one question - if you complain the the new weapon swings slower - how to you fight (you are expected to cast Forcewave all the time - therefore the weapon has casting speed)?

You don’t need a potion for this, just go to a spirit guide.

Normal Shattered Realms around level 20 - 30 gives some good results - also Totems

Ok, I re-did my skills and devotions but couldn’t figure out how you got the bear done so I went with this config. Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator