How will Backers get updates on the DRM free verison now?

It only turned into a ragefest pissing contest because faggots like you continully goaded anyone upset by the lack of a DRM-free version. Devs just used that as justification to censor criticism of them. Expect this thread to suffer the same fate.

Post crtical of devs got removed? What a surprise.

what’s not surprising is that you can’t figure out the reason it got removed is because you called other posters faggots

Yep guys miracles can happen. We just need our key now :p! It is live on GoG.

Oh wow! No Key in my Humble account. No key in my e-mail.

Outstanding! I applaud!

Our DRM-free brothers and sisters can now play!!! but the 2012 backers? we finish last of the last. What more can I say besides :furious: sigh.

It just got released on Gog, I guess it will take a little time for Grate to “upload” the keys in Humble Bundle or even have them generated by Gog’s team.

I am a 2012 backer and I am eagerly waiting for my DRM-free version too, but I can wait a couple of extra hours, at least now it shouldn’t be too long :slight_smile:

They will probably be sending them out shortly, it appears to have just popped up. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t announce it on the forums or via kickstarter updates seeing as how people have been waiting for it. They didn’t announce the official release either though, so it’s not very surprising.

Seriously all this and now I can’t play the damn game because of the keys not being sent out? Could Crate do one thing right for us backers and get the keys out before the release!? I should’ve gotten a refund and waited, I’d be playing sooner than this. I asked these questions before about key distribution in the private feedback and got nothing as a response, I’m beyond disappointed at this point.

Please don’t assume you speak for all ‘us backers’. As you clearly do not.

Kindly ignore my posts, I want my game key and you’re not a developer in a position to distribute it, you are irrelevant to this. Also, where are the updates or KS posts on this that were to be forthcoming with the GOG release?

Kindly stop presuming you speak for all of us and I will kindly ignore your posts.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

I speak for myself, and I apologize for making the impression otherwise, I will not stop posting until I get a response on my original comments or a refund however. Not everyone is content to be a doormat like yourself, I certainly am not.

Sir, he never said ALL backers he said backers as in him and others. He speaks for me I can assure you that. So thanks but no thanks for your pertinent intervention.

I’m writing a longer update about this but basically Humble originally said keys would be ready to go out Thursday, while GOG was estimating Friday to go live. The keys actually went live late Wednesday night by accident and I found out because someone posted about it. However, when I looked at the store pages, things were totally screwed up, so I reported it, Humble quickly reverted it and started working on fixing things. Unfortunately, the guy working on it was very sick and, no joke, ended up being taken to the ER on Thursday.

Mainly the DLC part is messed up, so I asked if we could just get the GOG keys out and sort the DLC out afterwards. I’m hoping that will happen today but I haven’t heard from Humble yet. They’re 3 hours behind us.

Meanwhile, we’ve been going back and forth with GOG all week with little issues in their build / with their system. I wasn’t even sure if they were going to be ready to launch today, which is why I haven’t said anything about it. At the last minute, they confirmed a working build. However, they’re 6 or 7 hours ahead of us, so noon for them is 5-6am for us and I was asleep. I had suggested we just give access to backers once they have keys to help test the build before it was made available to the public but they ended up pushing the game out and I was not aware when it was going to happen until after it had already gone live.

I’m still trying to sort this out… :furious::o:cry:

I’m trying to get in contact with Humble and get an ETA on keys. Hopefully it will be soon.

I will ignore the obvious name-calling bait, really man? I’m actually a very content person happily playing Grim Dawn who is curious about the DRM-free release as I am yet to decide whether to keep playing on Steam or not.

Good luck with your endeavours! :slight_smile:

Will refunds be made available for backers who are done waiting?

I’ve had enough with “soon”, can I get a refund and buy the game on GOG so I can just put this shit behind me? Only thing stopping me from buying it is a yes to a refund. I’ve tried PMing any developer I can, but no responses from anyone on this.

I offered refunds a week or two ago - just email support with your backer information and it can be provided via PayPal.

Okay. Thanks for detailing the situation to us. I was sure from some “secret source” :cool: it wouldn’t be released today. So yep makes sense you’ve been surprised too. We panicked since you said no word, now we (a bit ;)) calmer.

Thank you, I will do so and enjoy the game sooner rather than later. Best of luck!