[Idea] Can Pierce/Physical/Bleeding caster off-hands have Cunning requirment instead of Spirit one?

You are right, it’s obviously intended to be that way but that’s the only way that works it seems. Whenever I attach a pool it gets the feedback going and it’s more likely to catch attention of Crate.

One of the big problems with both of Inashkor’s heads is that their skill bonuses have to account for the inevitable non-phys items you take to make the build function at all. For example, physical AAR is locked into grabbing Aetherreach and Essence of the Grim Dawn for sustain and disintegration points, and immediately loses 180% phys damage on top of potential skill mods.

Don’t exist, with the exception of MIs with specific affixes.

Codex of Reckoning is one.

Rather than adding spirit bonus or -% spirit requirement to some specific items, makes cunning requirements for offhands will totally break the whole mechanic.

It’s only one or two offhands that would need it. They could get +150 spirit. Problem solved.

How many players would be able to figure out how to equip them though?

How to equp an off-hand that requires 700 Cunning? Shouldn’t be too hard, should it?

1 Like

I was responding to @ya1 suggesting we add 150 or so spirit to the offhands so they can self support their own spirit reqs.

That seems too contrived. I still don’t get why people are holding on to the Spirit requirment to those two unique off-hands.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.