I'm starting to think drops are not pure RNG

Rumor has it only the praetorians get the GOOD RNG.
#favoritism
#sketchygamingethics
#rigged

2 Likes

Thanks a million for all of this. I’m just spending some time now going over the Game Moding pdf and playing a bit in DBR Editor. It’ll definitely take me some time to go through all the info provided.

Cheers for this!

1 Like

Constructive criticism is not something I do not take in kind.

Thank you for the effort!

Regarding the diffiiculty level of Dungeons in comparison to SR, for example, I remember a post from @Zantai (btw lovely work you’ve been doing here, helping the community, you’re massive mate) mentioning sth along the lines of SR6~=Dungeon. Hope I remember correctly!

Np and yeah… it does come with a steep learning curve. I’ve only dabbled with it very briefly when they first released them but who knows, maybe someday I’ll try my hand at it more seriously. If you have questions just ask in the appropriate modding sections. There are quite a few modders around these parts who are quite knowledgeable about how everything works and failing that sometimes even the devs will pop-in to give advice and instruction.

@Boromonokli cheers for offering to help.

Here’s the grimtools link (always playing with the 3 permanent buffs active Field, Mogdro & Storm):

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28eEjDV

Rapid overview :stuck_out_tongue:

• you need more armor and more armor absorb (try a scaled hide or ancient armor component)
  • you have four devotion points on crossroad you should buy back, and Viper is unecessary since you have Ultos. then you can invest in Solemn Watcher (armor/da), Chariot of the Dead (heal/oa) or Tempest (boost your damage type)… you have a lot of choice there).
  • there’s some gear slot with underwhelming choices but that’s also up to what you have in store ofc so i can’t comment too much in it.
2 Likes

Much appreciated Mat!

By God, do I love this community. <3

just did a run of Broken Hills, Twin Falls & Cronley - on Ultimate.

Almost by the time I had been getting a wee dissapointed of not having any Legendary dropped, I might have received the BiS for my build lol :smile:

Mythical Ultos’ Spaulders

I’m definitely going to constantly abuse the Ultimate trails of farming, brilliantly laid out in sir Spanks’ previously mentioned compendium. Furthemore, I’d also take a closer look at the grimtools general map of the game and make my own blitz farming runs, avoiding all unnecessary trash mobs and only going towards Bosses and spanking any Elites I find on my way!

After having gathered enough high-end gear, I’ll delve deeper into Crucible and higher levels of SR!

Thank you all for your help!

1 Like

Im struggling to find Mythical Korvaak’s Brand. I do multiple Gladiator Crucible every day with 2 of my friends to 170 and this medal never dropped for us. I have items that i have like 10-15 copies from them already. That is the only item what i need to complete my build. Is there any specific drop place for this item anyway?

No.

Happy hunting! :stuck_out_tongue:

Non mythical is still decent. In order to dual wield you can use Direwolf crest too.

@KeXeS1986: You can also craft a low level relic to DW (i.e. bladesworn talisman)

Feel free to check the trading thread too.

I knew it!, #praetorianprivilege