Immortal the Unplayed

i did , thank you for the advice! i finally managed to hit 70k HP checkpoint , if i ever get the right MI’s im aiming for 75k now

Sadly , it’s impossible to make an Immortal build and still do damage . finding the right balance is a good/great build . this is simply the extreme of one (Defensive) :slight_smile: And it’s still waaay better than it was when this build was actualy made(Base Game - No RATA , no Miss chance on monsters).

1 Like

That is why you can also just have one point in tenacity of boar and get even more health and health regen by doing more shaman points or veterancy

Good for you! I kinda liked the concept of your build, despite not liking the Dawnbreaker set, lol.

1 Like

Holy lord above, that is a ton of HP!!! I HAD NO IDEA it was even possible to attain HP levels that high. That is crazy! Love it!

1 Like

The main reason i kept Tenacity is because it used to give DA too . this was put on Oak Skin , i think in 1.1.7.0 . i didnt really replace skills since then :smiley: the second reason is i’d like to hit more often , even if that little is 1% . you might think 1% extra hit is low , but it’s a difference between 15 and 18 minutes fight :smiley: . also , i dont find the extra HP regen necessary … yet .

Dawnbreaker is there as the only source of damage . you can do more MI’s . it might even give more health . but unless u want to spend an hour doing Vaaldrin w/o any modifiers , i’d suggest refraining from that!

if fight takes 15 min with 61% chance to hit it will take 15min and 15 seconds with 60% chance to hit.

But put your pure retaliation damage is not accounted for OA, just the retaliation damage added to attack care about OA.

Q: do resists matter ?

Yes it does.

Nah, Dawnbreaker fits just fine in this build as it gives quite a bit of HP as well. Even more “offensive” setup can give something like 27k HP.

" Why do i hear Raid-Boss Music" : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZoQOoE2

1 Like

no idea what that even means but there was some dudes in that thread (old patch) that got more than 140k health.

1 Like

I won’t say it’s impossible . maybe if all of the items listed highroll on Max with the HP , + Meat Shield proc for 50% Bonus HP .

Just read the thread if you are interested in this kind of stuff :slight_smile: and it was grim tools challenge so average rolls was considered

I more meant to have it on your weapon swap, not to swap to it. :wink:

ah … i think the last time i used weapon swap was be4 malmouth came out :smiley: and sure , that i can do!
thank you

Oh my god! Its over 130,000!!!

could u give me a link to the post :slight_smile: ?