In-Game Localization Downloads

Fixed, thanks.

Word-wrap will be added in next patch? Without it there are some issues with texts, here is little example (not worst but show what we need to see):

Almost same here:

Italian translation.

Russian update.

Rhis, have you read my PM?
Is there any other channel of communication with devs for us fansites? Maybe e-mail?

Italian translation update.

All updates posted, thanks.

I will look into these as soon as I have time.

You can email [email protected]

I have read the PM, I will look into the issues when I can. =)

French translation updates. Thanks in advance.

Hi. I would like the main menu, multiplayer and options menu to be in norwegian and the rest in english. Can do?

Hello, slarur.

Of course, it is possible. Do you want to make it for yourself or would you like to distribute the translation to your people?
It is good to make the translation thread of Norway like us, if you would like to publish the translation. If you would like to translate only for yourself, translate the required part in a zip file (v1002_english.zip). But before that, you may need a Norwegian font set. Anyway, see this thread for details.

Hi, thanks for answer :slight_smile: I would like it be available for download in-game. I have already translated some text, but i can’t seem to get it to work. I will check out the link you provided.

At the beginning, I recommend to make the Norway translation thread. And if you ask Rhis, he will make a font set for you.
Then, the display of translation will go well. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Russian update.

Since Japanese translation was updated, please exchange files.

Edit: Sorry to bother you again, because some mistakes were left, I changed the files.

Edit2: I’m sorry to bother you over and over. But some portions which should correct arose again. Please exchange for these new files.

French translation updated! Thanks in advance.

Chinese localization update.

Russian upd

Here the update for the Italian file.
Thx

community_italian(b31.5_1002)20160424.zip

Japanese translation updated. Thanks.

Spanish update. Thanks :slight_smile:

Version 1.0.0.3 update for Chinese localization.

Original version
Modified version, add some help tips.