Incoming Auto-Loot for Components/Crafting Materials! (06/21 Livestream Spoiler)

Well, GD still has a plenty of flaws.
But at least, Crate are listening to their fellow players, trying to improve their game.
That alone is admirable.

Why would you want to quit the game because they are letting some people auto-loot materials (those who decide they want the feature and go toggle it on in options)? Thatā€™s like saying youā€™re going to quit because they included a certain video resolution for some people who have a certain monitor preference. lmao

2 Likes

Lol, never thought of it like thatā€¦ grocery store simā€¦ love it. and hooray for auto loot

1 Like

Its going to be a good QOL change for controller users who donā€™t have GI installed.

2 Likes

Lost the stream ;(

Yep, very cool indeed! :metal:

Stream still existsā€¦

Latest GD Twitch Stream

1 Like

Indeed but i just wanted to ask zantai awkward things :]
Gonna get time to watch it :v:

Will miss you :sleepy:

Iā€™ve heard thereā€™s a reason why but could someone please explain -

Why havenā€™t health bars been added at this point?

(I never ask for anything but mannnn Iā€™m so close to not needing Grim Internals anymore)

1 Like

Now health bars next please! Thanks for feature :smiley:

1 Like

Crate should buy Wolcen and finish that game.

4 Likes

Really lots of nice features and changes added or planned recently. This one in particular will save a lot of time and lessen hand strain. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Haha, just thought about such a feature while playing a few hours agoā€¦

ā€œwould be nice if there was an auto-loot-function for Componentsā€¦ā€ and BOOM - there it is! *at least with next hotfix

Hmā€¦ so what is the next thing i should think aboutā€¦? :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats great, itā€™ll save me so much time. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the ASMR video! :crate:

1 Like

Thatā€™s look fine feature indeed!

Next on the list,choosing Crucible arena,ahem.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Finally, definitely the most important missing QoL feature on my list.