Incoming Auto-Loot for Components/Crafting Materials! (06/21 Livestream Spoiler)

I’d like you to try a new game wherein if what you’re about to post contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion, you click the Cancel button.

3 Likes

Are the database changes you talked about in that belt thread still going to be included in the hotfix or in the 1.1.4.0?

They will be in the major patch.

2 Likes

ok, so fixed rate of output, autoloot pushed back to the major patch (enjoy the hotfix day complaints (probably for the last time) that GI broke) does mean delayed, but on the other hand we get bug fixes earlier.

Alright I got it, thanks.

That sounds good to me.

Thank you for the communication, sir.

Thanks for the Info @ Zantai :zantai:!

As the incomming auto-loot-feature will be a comfortable thing, i wonder if this idea (i digged a little bit and found this from 2016: Organize component list in blacksmith by category) would fit in with it… :thinking:

Especially for new players scrolling up and down the component-list in blacksmith is a really time-consuming issue.

Thanks for the prompt communication Zantai!

Been holding off on Grim Internals to avoid becoming dependent on a mod that gets broken which each hotfix/patch, hoping against hope the autoloot feature would become baseline. Glad to see my patience worked out :slight_smile: The auto-combine for components is just icing. :slight_smile:

Thanks for this Crate!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I know this didn’t fit your vision but after 1000+ hours of playing the game this is a huge qol improvement.

2 Likes

Good shit, as I don’t use any mods/tools. This thing is very welcome.

Can’t wait for the component auto combine. Thanks for all the great work.

3 Likes

welcome to the forums!

It will be a very nice feature. Thanks for your continuos work on the game!

Thanks Crate! Love you guys :smiley:

thanks a lot guys. great work.

That’s pretty cool! It’s also nice that auto-pickup will have a toggle to switch it off. It could be potentially annoying in Multiplayer (sharing components for crafting by just dropping it to the ground for example - had this “issue” with GrimInternals).

While we are at it regarding QoL features: Are Health bars for enemies completely off the table? With the introduction of EoR health bars would really help.

My reaction when I read all these upcoming features.

1 Like

how about searchable stashes and/or the ability to name stashes for those of us making unlimited shared stashes by whatever method

1 Like

So incredible with how much passion you treat your games. GJ @CrateEntertainment

1 Like

Oh, that would be great. When I started playing I was looking for the option to name stash tabs like in PoE… If that technically possible.