Incoming Auto-Loot for Components/Crafting Materials! (06/21 Livestream Spoiler)

In hungary it’s the whole arm, not just the hand.

2 Likes

1.) Krieg dich man wieder ein, so schlimm ist es ja nun auch wieder nicht …
2.) Autopickup/combine and healthbars are the two things that are missing from :grim_dawn: to make it perfect, imo. I would very much like healthbars added also. Why should I not say so? Falscher Scham? Für sowas bin ich zu alt …

Varför kan ni inte skriva på engelska?

3 Likes

Make me. :rooster:

^but… he just did.

:roll_eyes::grimacing:

1 Like

thanks crate boys and girls and sir zantailot ! i love it :slight_smile:

In Spanish we have the expression “Les das la mano y te agarran el codo” (“you give them a hand and they take you by the elbow”). I agree. I’d wish people here to be more grateful instead of instantly jumping to the next request. In one hand, I think it’s cool that we’ll have an official auto-loot option, but in the other hand, I kind of wish Crate didn’t do it because I fear that the community will only grow more and more demanding and whiney.

2 Likes

There is another saying: Hit the iron while it’s still hot.

Awesome Quality of Life feature !

Just make auto-loot for items based on loot filter preferences already. It a shame to have fancy loot filter without that function. :wink:

1 Like

Finally. That took a while.

I wish there was a sell-all button, too. Titan Quest did it, and it was great. Just get rid of all green/blue junk instantly.

1 Like

That would be nice.

I’d like a way to purchase multiple health/mana potions at once.

But the auto-loot is gonna be great!

Hurrah​:grinning: That video of auto looting is immensely satisfying. What that says about me I’ve no idea​:joy: Can’t stop grimsturbating. Thanks crate for the best arpg :+1:

Extremely grateful this is now a “baseline feature” This great game just keeps getting better!

1 Like

Awsome :grinning:

Auto component loot is nice feature to have thank you

thanks crate :smile:

Will we be able to adjust the RANGE of the pickup as in GI?

After some internal deliberation, we’ve decided that the best course of action is to release Hotfix 1 with several bugfixes we wish to get in your hands sooner rather than later.

Meanwhile, the auto-loot feature and some other surprises we are working on will instead be released when they are ready in V1.1.4.0, likely in mid-July.

The new Roguelike Dungeon and Riggs’ questline will be released in V1.1.5.0.

Note that this is not going to have any impact on the release timeframe of the Riggs content, which is still expected later this year. We are simply inserting a surprise Major update in the middle, which means you get MOAR and get it posthaste…r.

4 Likes

so posthaster means delayed now?